1:32 Tamiya Spitfire Mk.IXc

Beautiful Spit Mish!  :wub:

How was the build? I'm still plucking up courage to start one....

Iain

Iain, no courage needed, it lovely well fitting kit as you'd expect from Tamiya

That looks great, I like both the desert scheme and French markings, like Iain I am still plucking up courage to build the one I have in the loft, maybe a few more "practice" kits first !

Cheers

Den

Dan, as I said to Iain, just treat it like any other kit, just bigger. Take it stage by stage.

Great scheme and lovely model,........very original!

Like the others I`m still `practicing' prior to sticking my kit together although all of the interior parts are painted and ready,..but those magnets and litthe screws are really worrying me!

Beautiful job,

All the best

Tony O  

Look forward to seeing yours Tony.

Thanks to everyone that commented. I needed a bigger project to get me out of the modelling doldrums I had dropped into so I started this one at the start of the Christmas break. She is the fourth 1:32 kit I've build and has come out the best. No contest winner but I like her. In fact to view close up there is more 'tonal variance' in the paintwork than the photos show, the lights have given her a 'uniform' look.

Thanks once again to all. Next up something a little smaller.... 1:72 fighter :)

Good job, and as many others had said, an interesting colour scheme. We seem to be stalking each other (Trumpeter Dauntless; Tamiya Spitfires)... what are the other 1/32 planes you've made?!

Thanks

Tamiya P-51D and 21st Century Zero

Edited by Mish