HONDA NR 750

D1fuN0

Ruddy eck! Now that does look different! That radiator & those steel discs! Scary stuff!!

Have fun........

Yup.

Im not quite sure what the idea was about the side radiators. I do remember something about the NR 500's engine was a bit different and thus needed the change in radiator position.

But the colour scheme is still nice.

Steve

Im not quite sure what the idea was about the side radiators.

My Bro-in-Law's SP1 is the same.

In that case, being a V-Twin, there isn't enough room at the front for a traditional rad', so it is split and has half on each side.

The NR would follow the same logic.

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY!!!!! Lol

Looks really good mate.....good scheme too, well clawed back I have to admit! Superb.....so much bluddy competition now! My poor old R1!! Lol

I will get back you later in a PM regarding your message re-twisted pipes! Got a much better idea & 'should' looks to doggies dangly bits!

Well done again mate.....now stop showing off on bikes & do a bluddy plane!!!

ATB

FINALLY!!!!! Lol

Looks really good mate.....good scheme too, well clawed back I have to admit! Superb.....so much bluddy competition now! My poor old R1!! Lol

I will get back you later in a PM regarding your message re-twisted pipes! Got a much better idea & 'should' looks to doggies dangly bits!

Well done again mate.....now stop showing off on bikes & do a bluddy plane!!!

ATB

A plane, a plane! Riggers me old fruit, you're... You're one of... Them!

Hehe....

Well you never know... I do have a helicopter I've been eyeing out for a bit, but for the moment I am tormenting my sanity with a Protar Norton....

Thanks for the kind words mate, much appreciated and shall await your dogs danglies idea with interest.

Good to see this one completed after all the painting troubles. Well done to get going again and see it through.

Thanks Jorgen

The photos are a bit crap, so I'm gonna try fit in getting some more taken

Steve