Italeria 1/35mm Sd.KfZ 10/5 + 50mm PaK38

hmmmmm ok - so TE general aging... tried pin wash and general "clag" on wet surfaces... lets see how quickly i can ruin this build

thank you all.....

ok - tried true earth dark wear but not 100% ceratin... managed ok with pin wash of it but general wash just made it look yuk - maybe too much...
anyway, progress today sees all parts on - needs a bit of mud/dust - maybe some chipping....
IMG_3302_zpsc5275ccc.jpg
IMG_3303_zpsb7150be4.jpg
  • Like 2

thanks all - decided not to risk further chipping/weathering now - will do some filters on her at some point but finishing this for the GB....

couple of tasters - rest on the gallery

going to leave this one as is for now, may return at a later date to do more weathering...
photos
IMG_3306copy_zps88c5349c.jpg
IMG_3319copy_zps4404051c.jpg
have noticed some "browning" - not sure what that is as did not use brown paint or filter - might be the true earth perhaps but dont think so... hmmmmmmmm

Great job Rob. Really impressive build. As far as the 'browning' goes, as an artist, I learned long ago about the benefits of 'happy accidents'. This is one of them and adds some extra realism I feel.

Andy

• Like 1

Great job Rob. Really impressive build. As far as the 'browning' goes, as an artist, I learned long ago about the benefits of 'happy accidents'. This is one of them and adds some extra realism I feel.

Andy

Great job Rob. I like it a lot.

Cheers,

Seriously good.

thanks all - was a fun build, a little tetchy in parts with the small PE but think it built up nicely

Great job Rob, I like it a lot.

Looks really good, the weathering you've done looks fine.

Nicely done Rob she looks a beaut :clap:

thanks both :D

Saw this build finished in the gallery. Absolutely awesome Rob

you should be proud of that.

thanks for that - and I am... I slowly see my skills improve - maybe I should abandon aircraft altogether.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...