A new Range from Hannants - Xtradecal Premier COMING SOON

Mike

I like the idea, and I will look forward to new sheets in this range, I think there is a market opportunity for up-to-date markings.

I would love to see Italian typhoons featured in the future, MA did include quite a few Italian subjects in their sheets.

Finger crossed

Paolo

No doubt this is the ex MA people, phoenix and all.

Nothing on this one sheet for me, but I will be watching other sheets to see what they bring out.

Good luck to them

Julien

My thought exactly - phoenix rising from the ashes of the disastrous demise of MA.  The whole concept and presentation expresses and reveals its origins.  I'd be very surprised to be informed otherwise.  All of this is good news to me by the way.

My thought exactly - phoenix rising from the ashes of the disastrous demise of MA.  The whole concept and presentation expresses and reveals its origins.  I'd be very surprised to be informed otherwise.  All of this is good news to me by the way.

Here Here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In all honesty I will probs buy this sheet but defo won't be making the Merlin.

Great news. I wonder if we'll see the equivalent of the Airframe brand return too? I'm after their much sought after (by me) 1/72 Squirrel, A-109 and RN carrier deck stuff.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Or the announced 1-48 scale AirFrame Gnat... :bouncy:

OR,

just wait a wee while, as John from Aeroclub is re-popping his!!!!

Confirmed by the man, himself.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not a big fan of special markings. However, I assume that the Polish Mig-29 flew without the special markings. So I'm pretty much locked in to this sheet. I'm building a Polish SU-17 in the Swing Wing GB, which has set me off on a Polish tack. I reckon a Mig-29 and an F-16 would set the SU-17 off just right.

Besides... that Moroccan F-16 is just irresistible.

This looks great to me.
I don't get the negative comments on the fact that its a mixed sheet because looking at it alone has me wanting to build the lot of them.

I think variety is always a bonus and introduces schemes that you wouldn't normally have seen around and also into building other subjects you normally wouldn't touch. For instance I normally wouldn't be interested in a Rafale or the F16 kits, but this set has me seriously considering it.

That along with the fact that I have the Merlin by Airfix in 1/48th and I love the Portuguese scheme on this sheet, much less boring than the usual RAF all green ones, has me chomping at the bit to get this set in 1/48.

J.

Guess what?

The only one I want is the Merlin!!!!

My point exactly Luis, three jets three choppers a far better split. Five jets one chopper, a non starter for me at least!!!!!

Colin

hcoptergb_zps20a09ba41_zpsfbccc826.jpg