Revell Retro S-37 Berkut

To all,

After finishing the Fouga (still brings a tear!!) and between F-15 Eagle and !/144 Group builds, here is a retro take on a modern Russian fighter.

Following the worldwide financial crisis the Russian President adjusts his Defence spending, in order to meet these new targets the Airforce cancel the PAK-FA project before its first flight and it diverts the cut down budget and new technology to help bring the S-37 from Tech Demonstrator to front-line fighter. In doing so the Russian's become the first Airforce to operate a supersonic swept forward fighter in daily frontline operations.

This pleases the Russian President and he increases spending again.....The End

As always all comments welcome, the scheme is a nod towards the old " Flagon" colour scheme and was painted using a Humbrol 11 rattle can and hairy stick application of various other enamels with a final drizzle of Tamiya Flat varnish to seal the lot.

Photobucket is creating snags will post more images soon....sorted :banghead:

berk6_zps8ded0e4c.jpg

berk_zps1cf2e44d.jpg

DSCF4463_zps87f9ea57.jpg

berk4_zpsca3b680b.jpg

berk3_zps1418ae2f.jpg

berk2_zps63ef0a72.jpg

Edited by mark73
  • Like 2

Love it dude, also I love the hud in it!!  Very cool.  I got two of these to make myself actually haven't got a clue as to what tho yet.  Impressive paint work too.

:goodjob:

Kind Regards,

Dazz

• Like 1