Scalewarships HMS Victory etch set

Hi All

scalewarship has produced an etch set for the Hammock netting running down both sides of the ship and across the poop deck,

VictoryHammockNetting-Airfix180th.jpg

If this is popular we will do more , we have in progress the ratlines, and a possible 3rd set for windows and extra details, the set is available from our web site the cost is £12.00

Thanks for looking

Regards Robin

Scalewarship Ltd

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

The Scalewarship guys have gone a bit further than the hammock nettings. There is now a full set of photo etched parts for Victory and blocks made by 3D modelling. Saw the sets at SMW at Telford....Brilliant.

They are already working on a similar set for the Airfix Cutty Sark, and also will be looking to develop a similar set for the Revell Vasa.

• 7 years later...

Correction to my last post on this very old thread. I think that Scale Warship made their Cutty Sark photo etched parts for the Imai kit not the Airfix one. The Imai one is reckoned to be one of the very best Cutty Sark kits, but I am a bit surprised that Scale Warship did not make a set for the much more readily available Airfix kit.

1 minute ago, Noel Smith said:

Correction to my last post on this very old thread. I think that Scale Warship made their Cutty Sark photo etched parts for the Imai kit not the Airfix one. The Imai one is reckoned to be one of the very best Cutty Sark kits, but I am a bit surprised that Scale Warship did not make a set for the much more readily available Airfix kit.

Edited by Noel Smith
Typo

• 1 year later...