Honda CB 750 F ( Turbo) 1/8th

PaulT 876

Hi

Here is my GB kit; i got a few years ago in the kit swap at Telford.

I was going to make it as a standard bike but i had an inkling that i might have one already, well only a few weeks ago (Xmas break) when i was digging out this kit and others for other builds this year i did come across a shoe box with the standard kit in, now which one to do me thinks.

I went for this one as now found the other kit would i get around to this one????.

That’s why this one to get it made.

I will not do the colours in the kit I shall sort that out later, and will do something about them high bars, i.e. UK lower ones and the same with the rear mud guard the longer UK one for me it’s in the kit.

a>

Now of to start it.

Paul

Ok just read the Help section ref Photobucket, and i gave it a try and CTRL V seems to work.

Here is the photo from the 1st post, why keep changing things that work or am i getting to old.

ODD_9573_zps813c9c12.jpg

Paul

Hi

I have made a start, Frame an swing arm made up and ready for paint. Alot of cleaning up and some filling to make good.

I have a few things to do on the stand to make it look better.

The Tank and side pannels are about 1/2 done a few sink marks needed filling once i get the finish i like then paint.

ODD_9575_zpseedd404e.jpg

More to follow.

Paul

looking good so far Paul seeing the older style bikes make me wish i had my CX500 still,

as for Photobucket under your name on the right hand side is some very small text saying

"click here to go back to old version of Photobucket" i have just done this and mine is back to

the old version and it is great.

Hi

I used to have a maggot when i was despatch rider in sh*t city many years ago all so 2 VT 500's.

I still have 2 CB750 F2 SOHC bikes.

Ref Photobucket i did change it back to the old one but tonight when i down loaded the photo it had gone back to the new style, it worked so i must have done some thing right.

Now back to the build.

Paul

Hi All

Steve

Its not the Nitto kit,it is a Taizhou Tongxin copy.

I have done a bit more to the kit hope to post photos later.

I have a Nitto standerd CB750F kit all so, saving that for later.

Paul

Hi

I used to have a maggot when i was despatch rider in sh*t city many years ago all so 2 VT 500's.

I still have 2 CB750 F2 SOHC bikes.

Ref Photobucket i did change it back to the old one but tonight when i down loaded the photo it had gone back to the new style, it worked so i must have done some thing right.

Now back to the build.

Paul

Paul, VT500's? There's a blast from the past! I used to dispatch from Cambridge & used to do 'blood runs' to Harley Street & runs to Wimbledon on a far too regular basis! Nick-named 'The Womble' throughout my duration there! Did Carlisle / Cambridge in one hit once! Nearly killed me......!

ATB & looking forward to the build...........

Paul, VT500's? There's a blast from the past! I used to dispatch from Cambridge & used to do 'blood runs' to Harley Street & runs to Wimbledon on a far too regular basis! Nick-named 'The Womble' throughout my duration there! Did Carlisle / Cambridge in one hit once! Nearly killed me......!

ATB & looking forward to the build...........

Hey Riggers, i used to be a medical courier too, running blood and samples and stuff (really funny story regarding a colon), around Joburg. We started using the companies GSX 400's, till we switched to owner rider and I used my CX500, but i do remember the VT500's... nuff said.

Sorry Paul, back to you...

Hi All

An update a bit done not as much as would like, it’s slow going a lot of cleaning up to do which takes time.

I have painted the frame, it’s as fiddle as painting a real frame, used the same paint as i used on my own 1 to 1 frame last year, so it’s authentic.

Hope to get some more done this week, hopefully the engine this will need a coat of paint might even do it satin -black or should i keep it silver. The chrome bits on the engine will need doing as the chrome has scratch marks on the bits just looks like it’s been down the road.

I have chosen the colour it will be Red with white strips i.e. Cafe race style. All so satin -black spokes on the wheels with polished rims.

Here are a few photos.

DSC_4398.jpg

DSC_4401.jpg

Thats all for now

Paul