Airliners in RFI and WIP

Hi everyone
Just an idea for us airliner people. When we post our models in these sections would it be an idea to tag them as "Airliners" and "Airliner!, like what ive done to this topic?
So far i have and pperkins has as well. This is only a suggestion but it may make it easier for us to locate airliner topics as they generally get pushed back quicker. Just an idea but i will be doing this. :)
Thanks Bradley

Edited by madaboutmodels

this is ok for those who specifically like airliners; those who don't won't look and the risk is they will not be re-educated and come unto the light...

Most airliner builders know who the regulars are so just look at who posted - thats one way of checking which topic will be an airliner...

the other way is mostly people put what type of aircraft it is.....

No trouble at all looking for airliner reference in titles...but clicking the airliners tag bring up a list of tagged posts which is very useful.

Like most things on forums...it's useful for those who wish to use them but not necessary...only helpful and personally I find it great to have a list come up in front of me.

Of course if I was looking for something specific...like Airfix Vanguard, I'd use the search.

I find this a neat halfway house between looking trough the forum and doing a specific search.

An extra option rather than a replacement for anything.