What-if III

Col.

Updated the list on post one so we are now showing 31 interested members :yahoo:

Pin, sorry but there's a 25% progress rule that means your A380 is too far along to be eligable. The good news is you've got at least 12 months to get her done and dream up another idea before this GB has any chance of starting.

• 1 month later...

Yes, add me in too, please. I have a couple of ideas of what might have happened if Ireland actually joined the Allies instead of remaining neutral through WW2....That new Italeri Sunderland comes to mind......

Philip

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There is a strange one in my head of the 1/350 Tamiya CVN-65 Enterprise stretched and widened, six props, six catapults, new island and a lot of armament. Influenced by the film 'Battleship', what if we had to build a fleet to deal with invaders like that?!

I think I'm in!

Correction, I AM in! HMS New Caledonia I think. A chance to use all the kit gun barrels and bits I've replaced with aftermarket stuff on other ships. It'll look like a nautical hedgehog! :banghead::mental:

Another thread has got me thinking... What if the Hawker Sea Fury had been abandoned in the early design stages?

This leaves me thinking of a F8F and F4U-5 in Fleet Air Arm colours. The Bearcat would havethe low demarcation scheme while the Corsair would have the high demarcation sceme. And what about a night fighter Corsair?!?

I'm not used to the group build side of life so I'm unclear as to whether this is a possible group build or an actual scheduled group build? Can anyone clue me in?

I'm not used to the group build side of life so I'm unclear as to whether this is a possible group build or an actual scheduled group build? Can anyone clue me in?

at the moment it's still a possible GB for next year, but with all the interest in this one plust the last one, it's almost a safe bet it will happen....

Have all my fingers and toes crossed hoping it does! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Completed two for the first Whif GB, didn't finish the Whirlwind for the second whif GB. Will try to finish something if my Mojo comes back in time!

May do a pusher prop Heyford bash or VTOL SR-71.

Paul Harrison

• Like 1

Gosh every time I see this pop up I start to get all excited!!!!

Still haven't got any real idea of what I'll build.....and yes I know it still has to be voted on and a time setup, but........

No time like the present to plan/plot!!!!! A 1/48 Turbo-prop Ar234 comes to mind for a start, then there's a Jumo 004 powered Ju388 night fighter, then I look at the scrap box, and then and then.......

• Like 1

I would also like to get into this one!

WW1.5 !!!!

Pete