What-if III

Col.

With What-if II just finished and all done bar the voting is anyone keen for a What-if III GB?

Better start a list I guess :D

1. Albeback52
2. mrvr6
3. Max Headroom
4. Basosz
5. Tornado
6. Andrew Jones
7. Arniec
8. Radalt
9. Radleigh
10. ChancerUK
11. smeds
12. John
13. Col.
14. Graham77
15. Artie
16. RAF Colonel

17. Philp

18. Procopius

19. MPaul

20. tropical thistle

21. Enzo Matrix

22. Paul J

23. mike romeo

24. Gekko_1

25. Geoff_B

26. richellis

27. Dave A

28. trickyrich

29. Dazzio

30. Pin

31. pyro-manic

32. stevehed

33. Prenton

34. snapper_city

35. Jockster

36. ronnierex

37. MadNurseGaz

38. PLC1966

39. Daniel

40. Paganpete

41. SleeperService

42. Shermaniac

43. GreenDragon

44. Speedman

45. kitbasher2009

Edited by Col.
  • Like 1

Yes please!!!

Unfortunately, I missed the deadline for posting pictures to the latest gallery for the voting. Will try better in future! Got a few ideas up both my sleeves

Excellent to have you along again if this one takes off and I took the liberty of adding your Victor to the voting options anyway Albeback52 ;)

Funny how the moment you get one idea for a whif several others come along with it.

Excellent to have you along again if this one takes off and I took the liberty of adding your Victor to the voting options anyway Albeback52 ;)

Funny how the moment you get one idea for a whif several others come along with it.

Thanks Col. I really appreciate that!

Just to give you a taste of what's in my addled brain for the future ;

Short Stirling IV ( 120 ft wingspan/6 x Hercules engines/lengthened fuselage accomodating 2nd upper gun turret.

8 x Bristol Olympus flying in close formation ( No, NOT a double Vulcan! Lol!! :lol: )

Antonov/Airbus A-450 - R R Trent engined upgrade for Antonov AN 124)

Phantom FGR 3 (forward swept outer wings /V tail/F4E/F nose/ V tail). Spey engined Phantom! Not one of those J-79 powered wussies!!

McDonnell F-88 Warlock - the in service variant derived from the XF-88 ( using the old Lindberg 1/48 kits)

Turbofan powered Airbus A-400 (1/72). I've got 4 x CFM 56 engines left over from the Heller E3 kit just DYING for a new home!! :lol:

Allan

Edited by Albeback52

Count me in ! I'm not the most reliable in finishing GB's but I did finish the two Whif-GB's so I'm batting a thousand so far :D I intend to keep it up. There's this vague idea of a bi-plane jet fighter in my head...

OK that’s it – I am new to this - never done a Whif before, it looks & sounds great fun, I have got a couple of ideas, one particularly ‘batty’ and will try and get the bits and time together….

David

• Like 1

OK that’s it – I am new to this - never done a Whif before, it looks & sounds great fun, I have got a couple of ideas, one particularly ‘batty’ and will try and get the bits and time together….

Do batty. The battier, the better !

Put me down for some thing in the rotary wing theme.

Better start a list I guess :D

1. Albeback52

2. mrvr6

3. Max Headroom

4. Basosz

5. Tornado

6.Andrew Jones

7. Arniec

8. Radalt

9. Radleigh

10. ChancerUK

11. smeds

12. John

13. Col.

14. Graham77

15. Artie

Dan is away and not got internet access at the moment but will check if he is up for moderating again once he returns.

Edited by Col.

Me too, me too......!!!!!!!!

Will be funny for sure........Any already dedided subject, or can I leave it to my imaginatoin...??????

Anything you want so long as it didn't really exist and you can be as indecisive as you wish 'til the GB starts ;)

Right, moved the list of potential participants to the first post so it's easier to find, up to 15 so far therefore half way towards the minimum numbers for consideration. Any more for joining in the fun?