Forlornhope's 2012

Forlornhope

Evening all, hope Santa gave you what you wanted . Having been on the forums for a year now I thought I'd show what I've gotten done in that time. So the work in progress to start off with (since I've been working on it for 3 months now I'm allowed to include it.)

102.jpg

Having a break from that over the last week I have just built an Airfix MkI Spitfire

bob3.jpg

Early Mki Spitfire (Airfix)

mki.jpg

CMR MKVIII Spitfire

spit8.jpg

Xtrakit Mk XII Spitfire

mk12-1.jpg

AZ Spiteful

spiteful-1.jpg

CMR MKXVII Seafire

seafire.jpg

Hasegawa B.IV Mosquito

mossie.jpg

Hasegawa MKXXI Beaufighter

beau-2.jpg

CMR FB.31 Vampire

vamp-1.jpg

Academy P-40E / RED ROO DECALS

P40-1.jpg

Special Hobby CAC Wirraway

wir.jpg

Airfix Gnat spurious markings for my model club

gnat.jpg

Karaya Seagull III

seagull-1.jpg

Thanks for all the help and advice and comments over the last year.

Happy modelleing

Cheers Callum

Edited by Forlornhope

Nice work sir!

Those CMR jobbies are both a bit nice and the Seagull is a bit special also.

I notice a lot of scratch-building going on with the harbour scene - what scale is that?

cheers

Rick

Thanks gents, The harbour is 1/700 scale and I'm not sure you would call it scratch building more modifying things.

and Col after building that Beau I had to go get another one....havn't built that one yet though

is a lovely kit though

Cheers Callum

Thanks Ed, and don't you mean whats on in 2013? I have no idea, hopefully I might finish the dock, wouldn't mind getting a Seagull V in 1/72 built to go with the Southampton and Seagull III, more Spitfires and Seafires would be nice and getting my heavies repaired, I have a Lincoln, Lancaster,Manchester, Neptune and B-29 all needing some work done so there is plenty to keep me busy next year. And I'm going to try and rig the Seagull V's in 1/700.