2012 - Mark's Meagre Modelmaking Year

Mark

Hmmmm, nothing really to show for the hours spent at the modelling desk, so what was I doing for all that time?? :confused:

I am sorry for not finishing any of the Group Builds I entered and vow that if I do enter one in 2013, it will get finished!

So, my annual output consists of:

DSC_1780_zps1056c11d.jpg

Tamiya's 1/12th Ducati Desmosidici. Sorry about the clamp holding her up, I lost the paddock stand whilst moving house!

The only other thing modelling related that I can claim to have finished this year is this:

9781847974280fc.jpg

It's out now direct from The Crowood Press or from Amazon (other on-line book retailers are available!)

A very Happy Christmas to you all and best wishes to you all for 2013. :cheers:

If you moved house I can understand why the models didn't get completed. Like you I am still looking for some of my modelling stuff even five months down the line. The Desmo is really nice, you've got a cracking finish on it.

Dave

Thanks all!

Pte1643, you're the man to ask... There are a set of resin wheels (renaissance I think) to convert the GP4 into a GP9, surely there are more changes than just a different wheel pattern???

But there are a lovely set of decals that I want to use for Nicky Hayden's ride, so that's going to be my next MotoGP build.