1/48 - Fokker F.VIIb 3M by X-Resin - released

Homebee

X-Resin has released a 1/48th resin kit of the Fokker F VIIb 3M in two configurations on wheels or floats.

X-Resin proposes five different boxings: Polish, Swiss and Italian, Spanish, Dutch and American of Amelia Erhart's Friendship.

Source: http://aeroscale.kit...=thread&order=0

409777905-2324266657768954-5142622193746

V.P.

Matt-Memory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

• 9 years later...

The producer currently has no time to produce anything in his range. Hopefully it will be resurrected in future. It will then, along with other kits, be available through Aviation Megastore again. This info comes directly from X-Resin. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Branky said:

The producer currently has no time to produce anything in his range. Hopefully it will be resurrected in future. It will then, along with other kits, be available through Aviation Megastore again. This info comes directly from X-Resin. 

Thanks for the info! I had emailed X-Resin with no response. At least there is hope! Been wanting one of those since I first learned of it in 2013

Edited by Hub Plott

Thanks all! I really appreciate your advice.

2 hours ago, Branky said:

Thank you very much for the information, Branky!