1/32 - Tempest Mk.V , Mk.II and Mk.VI - by Special Hobby

172flogger

Decals

Source: http://www.specialhobby.net/2016/04/sh32049-sh32052-tempest-mkv-132-obtisky.html

Ref. SH32049

- Hawker Tempest Mk.V, NV969/SA-A, No.486 (NZ) Sqn. RAF, B152 Fassberg (Germany), 1945

- Hawker Tempest Mk.V, JN862/JF-Z, No.3 Sqn. RAF, Royal Air Force Station Newchurch (Kent), 1944

- Hawker Tempest Mk.V, EJ705/W2-X, No.80 Sqn. RAF, B80 Volkel (NL), 1944/45

- Hawker Tempest Mk.V, SN165/ZD-V, No.222 Sqn. RAF, B91 Kluis (NL), 1945

Ref. SH32052

- Hawker Tempest Mk.V series I, JN751/R-B, No. 150 Wing, RAF Castle Camps, 1944

- Hawker Tempest Mk.V, SN129/SA-M, No.486 (NZ) Sqn. RAF, B152 Fassberg (Germany), 1945

- Hawker Tempest Mk.V, SN228/EDM, No. 122 Wing RAF, B152 Fassberg (Germany), 1945

- Hawker Tempest Mk.V, NV724/JF-E, No.3 Sqn. RAF, 1945

- Hawker Tempest Mk.V, NV994/JF-E, No.3 Sqn. RAF, B112 Hopsten (Germany),1945

SH32049-52%2Bdec%2B1.jpg

SH32049-52%2Bdec%2B2%2Bstencils.jpg

SH32049%2Bdec%2B2.jpg

SH32052%2Bdec%2B2.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

The last news about the ref. SH32052 Tempest Mk.V Hi-Tech boxing
Source: http://www.specialhobby.info/2016/05/sh32052-tempest-mkv-hi-tech-extra-parts.html

SH32052 Tempest Mk.V Hi-Tech - extra parts

Because of increasing number of enquiries regarding the content of the 1/32 Special Hobby Tempest Mk.V Hi-Tech release, we have decided to feature in today´s blog a set of CAD rendered images of almost all the extra parts that this boxing is going to offer to the modeller. The only component missing today is the PE fret which remains to be designed still. So what the modeller may expect within this special release? In addition to the aforementioned etched parts, the Hi-Tech kit will also come with several exquisitely detailed resin components, these being the mainwheels (two styles), tailwheel, interior parts, both types of the gunsights utilised with this aircraft, and also HGW laser-cut microfiber seatbelts and a pre-cut set of canopy masks. As the model is approaching its release date at full steam, also the kit boxes adorned with stunning artwork are about to be printed...

SH32052%2Bbox%2Bblog.jpg

SH32052_Tempest_resin%2Bparts-cockpit.pn

SH32052_Tempest_resin%2Bparts-gunsight.p

SH32052_Tempest_resin%2Bparts-wheels.png

p%C3%A1sy.jpg[/center]

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

Source: http://www.specialhobby.net/2016/05/tempest-mkv-zkusebni-vylisek-pride.html

Tempest Mk.V - zkušební výlisek přídě

Dnes nasadili v lisovně zkušebně poprvé formu přídě pro Tempest Mk.V. Výsledek myslím nevypadá vůbec zle. Sice ještě některé díly musíme vyladit, ale celkově jsme s výsledkem spokojeni.

A. R.

IMG_4285.JPG

IMG_4286.JPG

IMG_4287.JPG

IMG_4288.JPG

V.P.

I was in Prague last week and when I visited one of the model shops they had a test shot of the wings. I did have a fondle and they are very typical of this company and there was plenty of detail on the parts. The plastic used( remember this was a test shot) was the normal medium dark grey which has a slightly soapy feel to it. Having made numerous kits of this company it will work well. The surface detail was pretty full on with rivets and panel lines which all appear to be ok. Not a lot ,pre I can say at this point but I am certainly looking forward to this release of this model.

• Like 1

I was a little lukewarm on the model after completing the PCM one a year or so back, but man those sprue shots have changed my mind big time, I'm for sure going to get the II and who knows maybe another Mk5 as well,

It looks like a really superb kit , and an object lesson in that good things come to those who wait!

It's going to to be quite a hawker line up in 32nd in my house soon , Hurricane, Typhoon, Tempest, Sea Fury , Hunter and GR9 Harrier , just wish I could add a 1st generation harrier without wrestling that old Revell dog for 5 months or so!

Well it looks as though I have got my wish regarding the HGW seat straps and resin wheels to. My only question will be the price difference compared to the basic kit. I reckon resin wheels and straps would cost around £12 so I hope the price difference is less than that much. To be fair though, I see that there are other resin cockpit bits included as well so it will be interesting to see how much more the extras cost.
Simon

I was a little lukewarm on the model after completing the PCM one a year or so back, but man those sprue shots have changed my mind big time, I'm for sure going to get the II and who knows maybe another Mk5 as well,

It looks like a really superb kit , and an object lesson in that good things come to those who wait!

It's going to to be quite a hawker line up in 32nd in my house soon , Hurricane, Typhoon, Tempest, Sea Fury , Hunter and GR9 Harrier , just wish I could add a 1st generation harrier without wrestling that old Revell dog for 5 months or so!

If the PCM Tempest was to the standard of their Spitfire XIV I would have been quite happy to have got my hands on it, but this promises to be really special

• 3 weeks later...