Another missile launcher,dragon,s m.l.r.s. 1/35 rocket system.

Hi,just finished this to my not so exacting standards but its finished as far as im concerned,as all im intrested in is the job it does.So not fussed about decal and paint accurcacy,the kids like it.took a while as i got bored half way through,and had some fit issues with the cab walls,but otherwise looks good with the other missile systems,i am starting another version of this one now,so hope to do a better job?Anyway heres a few pics..cheers Don

024-36.jpg

021-42.jpg

020-46.jpg

019-45.jpg

018-45.jpg

017-48.jpg

016-51.jpg

ps i bet with a bit of work this would look like something off,space 1999,or u,f,o.cheers Don

That's nice Don,

the paint job makes it look like real ironwork!

Cheers mike,i need to improve my painting,i know this.They dont look too bad from a distance,the other version has the rocket pods being loaded,so it looks a bit more complicated,but still will look nice next to this one,the chaperal launcher is next on the bench,but im making a serious effort to finish whats on the bench now,before fresh kill,it includes,the teracruzer,the sam missile and transporter,numerous russian spacecraft and a few apollos thrown in,even a couple of space stations,i was hoping to clear the bench for new year but we all have our dreams?best wishes Don ps ive found the box to them russian vehicles,if you want it, don Edited by jetboy