My recently completed WNW Se5A

Wonderful job. What did you use for the PC10 out of interest?

Hi Graham,

Just Gunze H52 Olive Drab with a bit of brown mixed into it.

Superb mate. Love the Se5. When you say it was 'pleasantly challenging' what exactly do you mean as I was considering this kit myself.

Cheers pal.

I mean it was enough of a challenge to keep it interesting but not so hard that it stalls and gets put back in the box for years. Enjoyable to build without being overly easy.

Very tidy job John. A neat and clean build. I'm impressed by your rendition of the transparent effect of the underside linen. It works particularly well, good job.

Hi All,

Here is my WNW Se5A completed today. This is my fourth completed WNW kit and it was pleasntly challenging.

As you explained above, you found it challenging but are you able to explain what it was that you found a challenge? Is it the fit of parts in certain areas, the suggested assembly sequence, the aftermaket that you chose to use, interpreting the WNW instructions, getting the decals to settle, choosing what colours to use....? I'd be fascinated to hear what you considered to be the most challenging aspects of the model because to this point all I've heard of WNW kits is that they fall together with an almost click-fit precision.

Thanks for taking the time to share the photos. She's a beaut'. :worthy:

Edit* Just thought of something else I meant to ask. Are those turnbuckles by Bob?

Edited by geedubelyer