AZmodel/Legato/Admiral WWII aircraft - comments, questions and wishes

CzechKits.com

22 hours ago, spaddad said:

Well done you, that'll be the one that's out of production but thanks for your input anyway,

spad

Hmm.  OK. 

Took me precisely two minutes to find one for sale on-line.

6 hours ago, Space Ranger said:

F-94C Starfire

I will go ahead and forego self-restraint here by saying: Oh dear mercy please.

Didn't @Navy Bird ask for an F7F Tigercat awhile back? I would love to buy a new tool with GSB schemes. I think there exists some scope for offshoot to this kit too, trainers, two seats, fire bombers, night fighters?

• Like 3

I realise this is coming from fairly left field but as others seem fairly uninhibited when it comes to suggesting potential future releases could I add the Northrop F-5 family please, a state of the art 72nd scale kit is long overdue.

On 08/10/2016 at 2:11 AM, Jan Polc said:

G 12 is not far away.....

The G-12 is cool for another reason.

A favourite of mine in the old KP catalogue was the AVIA CS- 199.

CSS-199

(Wikimedia commons; public domain.).

If the locating pins were taken off the fuselage halves, both this and the old KP AVIA S-199 could be made into a nice display pair. But , although I have around five of each, their time has passed.

I have a couple of the new KP AVIA S-199; very nice. A G-12/CS-199 will complete the trio (with the new KP C-10/S-99, which I also have!). There were some variants within the G-12 I know, we can't expect AZ/KP to deal with all those, we can deal with that. It's part of muddling fun :) 

The Czech kit industry seems to have boosted the popularity and awareness of Czech aviation subjects, beyond the national borders,  for a good many years now.

-----

A quick question about an older kit, just to ask the hive mind here.

I have two of the Admiral Seafire 1b. I'm not a Spitfire expert, but the sprues seem, to me, to include lots of Spitfire applicable options.

Would I be correct in thinking an early Spitfire can be made from this Seafire kit, more or less OOB?

If so, could some kind soul give me a little advice on possible variants?

Many thanks

TonyT

I'm gonna close this down, as it's over 40 pages by a long way, and has suffered from quite a bit of topic creep, so if anyone feels the need to create a new one, can it be done in a more appropriate area please? :)

• Mike locked this topic