AZmodel/Legato/Admiral WWII aircraft - comments, questions and wishes

CzechKits.com

Potez 25?

I think it's a good idea:

Military Operators 23px-Flag_of_Afghanistan.svg.pngAfghanistan

23px-Flag_of_Belgium_(civil).svg.pngBelgium 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.pngBrazil 23px-Flag_of_the_Republic_of_China.svg.pChina 23px-Flag_of_Independent_State_of_CroatiIndependent State of Croatia 23px-Flag_of_Ethiopia_(1897-1936%3B_1941Ethiopia 23px-Flag_of_Estonia.svg.pngEstonia 23px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.pngFinland
  • Finnish Air Force purchased one Potez 25 A2 to try out its flying qualities in 1927. The aircraft was flown more than 700 hours, but no deal was made. It was used until 1936.
23px-Flag_of_France.svg.pngFrance 23px-Flag_of_Free_France_1940-1944.svg.pFree French 23px-Flag_of_Greece_(1822-1978).svg.pngGreece 23px-Flag_of_Guatemala.svg.pngGuatemala 22px-Merchant_flag_of_Japan_(1870).svg.pJapan 23px-Flag_of_Paraguay.svg.pngParaguay 23px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.pngPoland
  • Polish Air Force operated 16 aircraft bought in France and another 300 aircraft manufactured in Poland.
23px-Flag_of_Portugal.svg.pngPortugal 23px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.pngRomania 23px-Flag_of_Spain_(1931_-_1939).svg.pngSpain 16px-Flag_of_Switzerland.svg.pngSwitzerland 23px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.pngSoviet Union 23px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.pngTurkey 23px-US_flag_48_stars.svg.pngUnited States 23px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.pngUruguay 23px-Flag_of_the_Kingdom_of_Yugoslavia.sKingdom of Yugoslavia
TITO Yugoslavia PARTIZANS first aircraft,*
  • Like 1

Peter,

what about 1/72 Lavočkin La-5FN?

Petr,

Why not a couple of soviets?? no decent 1/72 MIG 3 (the best is a hobbyboss easy kit) or LaGG 3 (just awful roden, or snap kit zveda) on the market...If it turns out a good model, you should have no competition on those models...

Any other VVS plane would be great...1/72 La-5F, IL-10 "Beast", Mig 9...lots of planes "missing".

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi

What about DH Dragon and Dragonfly?

If British - what about a something bigger, perhaps?

Vickers Warwick (the most urgent for me)

Vickers Valentia

Saro Lerwick

Short Singapoore

DH Albatros

DH 86.....

Still, Potez 25 and Breguet XIX - those will be a hit in many countries.

• Like 1

Petr,

Why not a couple of soviets?? no decent 1/72 MIG 3 (the best is a hobbyboss easy kit) or LaGG 3 (just awful roden, or snap kit zveda) on the market...If it turns out a good model, you should have no competition on those models...

Any other VVS plane would be great...1/72 La-5F, IL-10 "Beast", Mig 9...lots of planes "missing".

Thanks

I suggested this in the first few pages... didn't seem like they had any interest.

Friends, very impressive.

I think the consultation team to try to enforce this type in future projects.

But now we have to finish our backlog, which are completed and prepared the metal form.

Enjoy the Fiat CR-32 fighters, the Bf 109G-10 and Cessna 150/180.

Dear friend from the Czech Republic im build Airspeed Oxford International - ADM7236

but there was an accident and I was crushed canopy clear part and can not be

repair.

Is it possible to how to get a replacement part ???

Im build Israel oxford.

P.k

• 4 weeks later...

Friends,
small info.

New KP: ..P-51B / C, Mustang Mk.III is being finalized and will be the end of January.
Another Bf 109 will BF 109F. Completely new. On this basis, it is also ready Avia CS-199 and Bf 109G-12th
In February prepare for the introduction of new Arado Ar-96 / Avia C-2 and Siebel Si-204 / Aero C-3A / B.
In March will be the first version of La-fifth
Getting started with La-5FN.

New AZmodel:
We are preparing for the assembly model Piper J3 and Piper L-4 charger. On sale in late January.
In February, we have prepared a new model Cessna UC-78 Bobcat. The sale will! Logo in various versions.

Our third company ... Admiral will no longer produce news and will gradually sold out.
Assortment of good models will gradually move into new yellow boxes in AZmodel.

Many beautiful models in 2015.
Team KP / AZ

• Like 4

Dear friend from the Czech Republic im build Airspeed Oxford International - ADM7236

but there was an accident and I was crushed canopy clear part and can not be

repair.

Is it possible to how to get a replacement part ???

Im build Israel oxford.

P.k

Dear PK,

Send mail to the company with your address and within the free service will send you canopies.

Mail is: [email protected]

Regards Petr AZ.

New AZmodel:

We are preparing for the assembly model Piper J3 and Piper L-4 charger. On sale in late January.

We certainly need a good J-3 in 1/72! Do you already have pictures of the box cover?

Dear PK,

Send mail to the company with your address and within the free service will send you canopies.

Mail is: [email protected]

Regards Petr AZ.

Im sent you a mail :

P.k

Friends,

small info.

New KP: ..P-51B / C, Mustang Mk.III is being finalized and will be the end of January.

Another Bf 109 will BF 109F. Completely new. On this basis, it is also ready Avia CS-199 and Bf 109G-12th

In February prepare for the introduction of new Arado Ar-96 / Avia C-2 and Siebel Si-204 / Aero C-3A / B.

In March will be the first version of La-fifth

Getting started with La-5FN.

Many beautiful models in 2015.

Team KP / AZ

Petr,

I have to say "Muito Obrigado" (thank you very much in Portuguese) for listening to our words...now just a little more and do a LAGG-3 and a MIG-3 to "shut" us (red star planes lovers) up !!

Thanks, keep up the good work!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you !!!

Today received a replacement glazing for Oxford,Now you can finish the project

and the next will be Auster AZ models 1/72.

all the best for AZ and Peter Muzikant

and more successful kit for us and as many €€€ for you.

P.k

Edited by politicni komisar
  • Like 2

Good afternoon Petr

Any news of the Curtiss P36/H75 ?

Patrice

Dear Friend

Curtiss P-36 will be a bit delayed and is relegated to the year 2016.

Preference to complete a Fiat CR-32, DHC-1 Chipmunk and P-47B, C, D-early.

For KP finalizing preparations for the sale of Si-204D / E, P-51B / C, Avia C-2 / AR-96, La-5,5F, 5FN and Bf 109F2 / F4.

It's a lot of work and it comes to us a little bit slower. We prefer new good quality and good price.

Please be patient, you will definitely be satisfied.

• Like 4

Just wanted to say thanks for the speedy part replacement! AZ very kindly shipped a replacement canopy sprue for my Spitfire XVI all the way to Chicago, very securely packed, which I greatly appreciate.