AZmodel/Legato/Admiral WWII aircraft - comments, questions and wishes

CzechKits.com

Hi all,

Telford project - we are now trying to solve some advantage for Telford show, I will inform you in time.

P-36 - you see, some of you want A-1, 2, 3, some in the contrary A-4 or A-7. It is not an easy project for us. What is clear today is the fact, that version with non-retractable u/c is not in the plan, unfortunately.

To the timing - please note, that before P-36 is Me 262 in the line.

Telford stand - somebody mentioned, that we are not in the list. Yes, that is true, we will be proud guest of our British partner.

And some more info on the project - it was camouflaged in DG/OG on topsides.

Edited by Jan Polc
  • Like 3

A Tempest would be most excellent but what mark?

V, I hope. The Academy leaves much to be desired, and I just bought two, so it stands to reason. V series 1, preferably.

• Like 2

V, I hope. The Academy leaves much to be desired, and I just bought two, so it stands to reason. V series 1, preferably.

I think the only obvious difference between the Series 1 and Series 2 were the length of the cannon barrels. So both are possible with the minimum amount of fuss.

A nice Mk II would be brilliant. The Matchbox one is a bit past it really and the Special Hobby kit is a complete nightmare to build.

thanks

Mike

I was thinking the same when I posted the question.

I suppose it might be possible to make all three marks, with some clever engineering of the wing roots.

I think the only obvious difference between the Series 1 and Series 2 were the length of the cannon barrels. So both are possible with the minimum amount of fuss.

Typhoon wheels on the Series 1 as well.

• Like 1

And some more info on the Telford project - it was camouflaged in DG/OG on topsides.

Pity :(

When FE.2 and DH.6 have been excluded for being two-seaters, then Venom and Attacker as the jets, my dreams soared somewhere between Sopwith Baby and Dolphin.

But the WW2 lobby wins hands down once again...

Nevertheless the Tempest is much more welcome than Blohm und Voss PV 170 or Focke Wulf 354.

Cheers

Michael

MB.3 MB.3 MB.3 ;)

You know you want to...

More likely to be an MB5.

I really hope one of you is right; I'd be glad to break my VVS habit for a kit of either of those aircraft. In fact, I hope it turns into the first of a series of Martin-Baker kits, including the MB.2, although I realize how highly unlikely that is!

John

• Like 1

For Neu: Yes, I know that the models are not for everyone Luftwaffe46 good.

We use one of our new machine purchased for injection in such projects and various boundary types. Here we have spare capacity.

On this machine, the models produced a new short run technology, which is slightly better surface quality molding and endure for several pieces.

In this series we are planning to be interesting for you, Martin Baker MB.5, Saunders Roe SR.53, Miles M.20, and more. Ride on these already partially working.

Although dated a few years back, it shows that AZ have some interest in an MB5 kit. Wish I could find the post where Peter said that they had started work on one but shelved it.

edit: found them!

Friends,

The DH Don I really like it. Very nice.

They're on the plane some more drawings and photographs.

I think I could make it. Although only in the short run, but I think you'll like it.

Along with MB-5, which is already in preparation is another beautiful piece.

No. No Apryl. MB-5 is already prepared. Maybe you please also prepared Sr-53 in 1/72 and 1/48.

The irony of AZ releasing one is that I'm unlikely to buy it with several each of the Pegasus and Magna kits in the stash and three stalled Pegasus ones in the "Shelves of Doom" category!

Edited by The wooksta V2.0
  • Like 1

The irony of AZ releasing one is that I'm unlikely to buy it with several each of the Pegasus and Magna kits in the stash and three stalled Pegasus ones in the "Shelves of Doom" category!

I'll pick up the slack for you, brother.

• Like 3

Hi all,

there was a lot of tips....... We decided not to keep the secret and tell you what aircraft we prepare for Telford show.

Yes, it is injection moulded Martin-Baker MB. 5 in 1/72nd scale.

We promised some action. OK, here it is - We will prepare extra decal sheet with what-if camouflages (better say liveries) for "Boscombe Down aircraft", including colourful blue-white-red scheme and all black Qinetic plus some more. This decal sheet will be available only at Telford show, cost approx 4.50GBP.

You have chance to preorder your MB.5 kit on e-mail [email protected] from now. All preordered kits will include this extra decal free of charge. This chance is available also for modelers who will not attend Telford show, we will send preordered MB.5 worldwide. Do not miss your chance to get free extra decals.

Our stand at Telford you will find at Guidelines Publishing with some people from our company, me and our chief of distribution Petr Safra.

• Like 6

Just some info about preorder action -

when writing to [email protected], fill the subject MB-5 preorder.

As it is not limited to the show only, please mention - bring it to Telford for me or include your postal address.

Do not miss your unique chance to get the schemes which will never be released again.... :-)

Great - but now I have to study what aircraft you´re talking about. Looks like a Mustang but isn´t one. Like a British version of VL Pyörremyrsky...

EDIT: How wrong was I! Excellent airplane and nothing to do with a Mustang. Apologies!

• Like 2