AZmodel/Legato/Admiral WWII aircraft - comments, questions and wishes

CzechKits.com

Friends,

Our company never reported that C-150/180, DHC-1, P-36, K-102 be revoked.

In these models still gradually we work will only be later.

In September / October will DHC-1 and Ki-102nd

On these models we already have everything ready and made (boxes, decals, cabins).

Information is confused about because the news will have a new catalog numbers and the old ones are discarded.

Apology for moral and psychological problems with this mistake.

Good morning Petr

Good news for the P36 I am wainting for ages for this one to be released

Patrice

I have a lot of material on the UC-78 and would be glad to assist. I'm writing a book on the airplane, and was a consultant to Squadron for their Czech Model 1/48 kit of same.

Is there any news on the Dewoitine D-510? I'm not sure if I should start my old Heller kit or wait? Wanting to build a D-510TH and I can't help thinking AZ will provide many decal choices/options, probably including this and a Latvian one.

Regards

Tony

I had some interesting schemes for a 1/72 Auster AOP Mk.5 that I was going to include on a new decal sheet, but then I found that the kit was unobtainable. I don't just mean out of production... you can't even find one on Ebay! So I shelved the plan until such time the kit might reappear. Is this something that AZ might consider, Petr. I would think that the fact that the kits can't be found anywhere is some indication of its popularity. Or should I forget it and just move on to something else? Thanks for any info you can provide.

Bob

Latvian? Perhaps you mean Lithuanian one.

Cheers

Michael

Thanks Michael. Yes I meant Lithuanian. I don't think my brain got out of first gear yesterday! :dunce:

I hope they give us a new tool D-500/501/510. There are some really nice subjects for the aircraft.

Best regards

Tony

Decals for kits that just aren't available eh? :hmmm:

Pretty sure I've got some of those

By god, so I have! :wicked::whistle::rolleyes:

It's funny you should mention that Sarge. I can't find any injection moulded kits to stick these on either:

C68E07F8-49FC-4C28-8670-7AF0FED20417_zps

:shrug::whistle:

• Like 2

Friends, all in one answer.
In KP- Kovozávody and AZmodel we are preparing for this summer.
Potez 25 we certainly will not do. This model agreement, we ceded company Special Hobby. It is the same even at Breguet 19th

D-500501510 is already quite ready for production. Forms begin production in September. Info about the course of production we provide here. Marking we have prepared a lot and all are great.

Curtiss P-36 / H-75 is in full preparation. Now they are preparing markings, decals and canopies.

It is now ready for distribution this year's hit parade leaflets Bf 109F2 / F4 from entirely new metal molds, which were created with the help of 3D modeling and machining. Beginning next week's distribution.

And we have other model for fans Luftwaffe46. It Messerschmitt Me 1106B-2 in various variants, like our successful Gotha P 60th

For other upcoming models that will be distributed in August-September - October are:
LVG C-VI in different variants, Mig-23MLD Afgan Agressor, MiG-23BN, Zlin Z-226A Acrobat, Piper L-4 float, L-4 W / bazookas, DHC-1, Bf 109G-12, Bf 109K-4 and scale 1/144 DHC-6 again in different variants.
We believe that each of you from our selection certainly chooses.

Edited by Peter AZmodel/Admiral
  • Like 3

Let's nag someone until their ears melt!

That won't work - they will just reply in Czech............

Just summarising, Petr says...........

The D-500/501/510 are ready for production and will start in September. We prepared a lot of schemes and they are all great.

Curtiss P-36 / H-75 is in preparation.

Bf 109F2 / F4 is now ready for distribution Moulds are a new form of metal that have been created using 3D modeling and machining. Beginning distribution next week.

Another model for Luftwaffe46 fans is Messerschmitt Me 1106B-2 in different varieties, such as our successful Gotha P 60

Upcoming models that will be distributed in August to October are:

LVG C-VI in different variants, Mig-23MLD Afgan Agressor, MiG-23BN, Zlin Z-226A Acrobat, Piper L-4 float, L-4 W / bazookas, DHC-1, Bf 109G-12, Bf 109K-4 and 1/144 DHC-6 in different variations.

We will not do the Potez 25. This will be done by Special Hobby as will the Breguet 19.

Petr forgot to list Lavochkin La-5 "Humpback", which is now very close to the production. Do you hear me, John Thompson...? :-)

• Like 3

Petr forgot to list Lavochkin La-5 "Humpback", which is now very close to the production. Do you hear me, John Thompson...? :-)

Thank you very much, Jan - I hear you loud and clear! :yahoo:

John

Potez 25 we certainly will not do. This model agreement, we ceded company Special Hobby. It is the same even at Breguet 19th

Well that was a pretty damned silly thing to do. :mental:

Still thank you for the direct answer.....Saves me wasting any more time in this thread. :mellow:

That won't work - they will just reply in Czech............

Just summarising, Petr says...........

The D-500/501/510 are ready for production and will start in September. We prepared a lot of schemes and they are all great.

Curtiss P-36 / H-75 is in preparation.

Bf 109F2 / F4 is now ready for distribution Moulds are a new form of metal that have been created using 3D modeling and machining. Beginning distribution next week.

Another model for Luftwaffe46 fans is Messerschmitt Me 1106B-2 in different varieties, such as our successful Gotha P 60

Upcoming models that will be distributed in August to October are:

LVG C-VI in different variants, Mig-23MLD Afgan Agressor, MiG-23BN, Zlin Z-226A Acrobat, Piper L-4 float, L-4 W / bazookas, DHC-1, Bf 109G-12, Bf 109K-4 and 1/144 DHC-6 in different variations.

We will not do the Potez 25. This will be done by Special Hobby as will the Breguet 19.

Good evening

Can we expect the Curtiss P36/H75 to be available before the end of this year .?

Regards

Patrice