AZmodel/Legato/Admiral WWII aircraft - comments, questions and wishes

CzechKits.com

I was interested to see the Hawker Demon in this list, which was not produced in the earlier run of Hart kits. Can I ask if you noticed the thread last year which showed that the Demon had a lowered top to the rear fuselage? No other 1/72 kit has captured this.

This one Grahame. Don't get into a sweat trying to find one. All they did was throw the Hind kit into a box with different decals (which are not accurate for the first one anyway).

They completely ignored the 2nd (Starb) forward firing gun on the mouldings. One was supposed to take a knive and carve it's position out from the fuselage sides yourself. Pure slackness.

AZS7201%20Hawker%20Demon%20AZ%20SILVER_z

0190739_zpswhnux6bm.jpg

Images used under the provisions for discussion purposes.

Steve

Edited by Hornet133

• 2 weeks later...

There was talk at one point about a short-run F7F Tigercat. Is this still planned?

I would be very happy to see this come to pass, but I can wait for progress. Hopefully your expansion is exponential but still manageable Petr, We all want to see you do well on account of your interest and dedication in seeing our interests met. There is room for short run kits FOR EXPERIENCED MODELLERS and we all love the HQ kits you have produced as well. Doing some cutting and shape adjustment is the least of my concerns if it means we are getting a kit otherwise unavailable to us.

It would be really nice to see the Gauntlet kit with a new resin ? Alvis Leonides engine and cowling and markings (including civilian serial) for the currently flying example in Finland

if you need any detail references for it I can happily provide lots of photographs of the machine taken over the past ten or so years :)

cheers, Joe

I suppose it is not really within the types of aircraft AZmodel normally do, but the world really need a brand new 1/72 Heinkel He 115! If any manufacturer would like to do one, I have brand new scale plans made from measuring the sample currently under restoration in Norway.

Kjetil

• Like 1

YESSSS!

You like it then, eh? I'm more partial to the MB 2 - the MB 5 looks too much like a Mustang. But what do I know? Winkle Brown liked the MB 5, and he actually flew the thing.

Cheers,

Bill

You like it then, eh? I'm more partial to the MB 2 - the MB 5 looks too much like a Mustang. But what do I know? Winkle Brown liked the MB 5, and he actually flew the thing.

Cheers,

Bill

My personal favourite is the mighty MB3 for looks, but the MB5 is still amazingly cool indeed. Luft 46 my maiden aunt, it would have been eating Nazi Superscience for breakfast.

• Like 2

Methknks it's great news. Even if it's short run I'll buy at least one MB5. Great plane.

Yeah, I probably will too, just because I like oddball subjects. Although I did just buy that Fine Molds F-14, but I swear it will be the last one! :)

Cheers,

Bill

• Like 1

Since we seem to be wishing for esoteric types (no, I'm not counting the MB5 among them):

Why not the shapely little Piaggio P.136L amphibian?

She was Italy's first commercial a/c project after the war and she looks a bit like a twin-engined Republic Seabee.

There was a vacformed Broplan kit long ago. If you Google the Piaggio for pictures, you'll see that there's no shortage of colourful liveries.

And she's kind of cute…

Kind regards,

Joachim