AZmodel/Legato/Admiral WWII aircraft - comments, questions and wishes

CzechKits.com

Petr can you also design Spitfire Mk.XII please. We desperately need this version.

"We" - who are "we", then?

I, for one, certainly don't "desperately need" a Mk XII.

Maybe you meant to say, "I, and perhaps somebody else, desperately need"? ;-)

Kind regards,

Joachim

"We" - who are "we", then?

I, for one, certainly don't "desperately need" a Mk XII.

Maybe you meant to say, "I, and perhaps somebody else, desperately need"? ;-)

Kind regards,

Joachim

Well Dominik and I desperately need one. :) We.

Even kinder regards.

• Like 2

The only kit WE really desperately need (I'm using the plural majestatis here, you understand) is a 1:48th Caproni Ca.313 (the one with Isotta-Fraschini in-line engines and ventral, aft-facing MG position).

Otherwise, I'll have to go back to trying to make a model out of a very shaky vacform kit…

Kind regards,

Joachim

• Like 1

Still waiting for the Chipmunks, Bobcat and Cessna....

Paul,

Having built the T-50 that was released by Pavla (and from what I understand, AZ acquired the molds from the old Pavla kits) I would hope that they (AZ) would retool the T-50 to "thin" the trailing edges on that kit.

I would concur though re: Chipmunks and Cessna 172

Cheers,

Dave

Friends, very impressive.

I think the consultation team to try to enforce this type in future projects.

But now we have to finish our backlog, which are completed and prepared the metal form.

Enjoy the Fiat CR-32 fighters, the Bf 109G-10 and Cessna 150/180.

Petr

Can I ask, please, about the Fiat CR-32 fighters. When will these be out?

Will you be doing one with Spanish Civil War markings?? (You did the TR9 Spitfire in Irish Air Corps markings, which was very welcome). Many of us who are interested in the Spanish Civil War would like to do the CR-32, because the old Supermodel kit is not good. We would look forward to an AZ quality kit, as long as it has SCW markings.

Thanks,

Philip

Friends, thank you very much for the positive response and the joy of our models.

Otherwise, P-36, Fiat G-50 and Airacobra family not canceled.

Currently our production capacity is fully utilized, and these models are so 50% ready.

Again on them will work this year and it will be news for 2016 along with the new Me-262, Spitfire Mk.XIV and Bf-109B / C / D. There are also considerations about the new RE-2000 and Spitfire Mk.Vb / VC. Of course, all models will be HQT quality or 3D-CAD-CAM.

Our short-run technology will be used in a very limited way, and (with apologies) less important types.

Otherwise, my friends, who was diagnosed with a long wait, please contact our company and they will send you the appropriate medication (anti-depressants, hallucinogens, a letter of apology ...)

Good afternoon

Hum I don't want to be rude but I would prefer Airfix to deal with the Spitfires V , XII , XIV and so on .(in 72 scale of course ..).after their superb Spit Mk 22 they know they can do it . And I really hope Airfix will release at least one of these next year ..

Patrice

Ok Lads

Sword's Spitfire Mk.XII is short run but there aren't any long run Spitfires Mk.XII. I understand that for some folks out there short run models are piece of cake but in my case (and I think I'm not the only one)such kits are not worth a penny.

But if some of you don't like "the we" pronoun, I may use a phrase "there's a need for a new, high quality Spitfire Mk.XII". Is that ok?

On the other hand I think that there is a need for P-36. Am I correct?

• Like 1

Ok Lads

Sword's Spitfire Mk.XII is short run but there aren't any long run Spitfires Mk.XII. I understand that for some folks out there short run models are piece of cake but in my case (and I think I'm not the only one)such kits are not worth a penny.

But if some of you don't like "the we" pronoun, I may use a phrase "there's a need for a new, high quality Spitfire Mk.XII". Is that ok?

On the other hand I think that there is a need for P-36. Am I correct?

Hi Dominik

I agree with you I would prefer mainstream models to shortrun ones ..

And there is a need for a new P 36/H75 as easy to build as the Airfix P40B ...

Patrice

Good afternoon

Hum I don't want to be rude but I would prefer Airfix to deal with the Spitfires V , XII , XIV and so on .(in 72 scale of course ..).after their superb Spit Mk 22 they know they can do it . And I really hope Airfix will release at least one of these next year ..

Patrice

Having built the AZ Spitfire Mk.IX, i really dont care who releases the "missing" marks as i, like im sure quite a few others will buy the AZ and the Airfix if it comes. As long as it makes enough money so we can see plenty of those lesser types that might not be on everyones wanted list.

Arabest,

Geoff.

I agree about the Auster, hope that gets re-released!

Friends, thank you very much for the positive response and the joy of our models.
Otherwise, P-36, Fiat G-50 and Airacobra family not canceled.
Currently our production capacity is fully utilized, and these models are so 50% ready.
Again on them will work this year and it will be news for 2016 along with the new Me-262, Spitfire Mk.XIV and Bf-109B / C / D. There are also considerations about the new RE-2000 and Spitfire Mk.Vb / VC. Of course, all models will be HQT quality or 3D-CAD-CAM.
Our short-run technology will be used in a very limited way, and (with apologies) less important types.

Otherwise, my friends, who was diagnosed with a long wait, please contact our company and they will send you the appropriate medication (anti-depressants, hallucinogens, a letter of apology ...)

Will it be a low back XIV?

Ben

Edited by wellsprop

Friends, so prepare some of our older short-run models back into production.

Repair form and add a new box and decals.

In preparation for the Auster Mk.III, Auster Mk.V, Auster Mk.VI, Avro Tutor, Curtiss P-40E, Gloster Gauntlet, Nakajima N-91 Super Mystere B.2, Hawker Demon, Hansa Brandenburg BI and S. Attacker .

Perhaps you have any interesting model.

• Like 1

In preparation for the Auster Mk.III, Auster Mk.V, Auster Mk.VI, Avro Tutor, Curtiss P-40E, Gloster Gauntlet, Nakajima N-91 Super Mystere B.2, Hawker Demon, Hansa Brandenburg BI and S. Attacker .

Hi Peter,

An Auster AOP9 would be nice and a Scottish Aviation Single Pioneer CC1 and Twin Pioneer would be very, very nice.

Cheers,

• Like 1

There was talk at one point about a short-run F7F Tigercat. Is this still planned?

Cheers,

Bill

Would certainly be interested in the Austers, Tutor and Gauntlet and someone had to mention the Pins! A single(Cosford example) and a pair of Twin Pins(Air Atlantique and Asia) would certainly head my way!

Im sure ive mentioned before but i think you would do quite well producing the Piper Warrior and Grob Heron in addition to your C152. I would think you could sell quite a few to UK Air Cadets who have gone through the Flying Scholarship scheme over the last 26+ years. Also the Grob Tutor, Viking and Vigilant for even more Cadets who have flown them. But then again, i ask for purely selfish reasons as i want to build the fleet of my former employers! Would need a Piper Aztec and Seneca to complete the fleet but i would expect them not to be popular enough!

Arabest,

Geoff.

PS, What schemes would you be doing for the C152?

• Like 1

Guys, late model Fw 190As!!! (A-5 and beyond)

Think about it: there's a HUGE supply of aftermarket decals and also potentially a huge supply of aftermarket resin bits that would be created as a result. There's a near infinite amount of options overall. You would kill the market if these were available at an acceptable price range (like the AZ Spits and 109s).

Look what's out there now:

Hasegawa - great kit dimension-wise, has aged well but surface detail is lacking vs modern offerings. Also hard to find (especially A-5/6/7s) and expensive.

Revell - amazing detail but poor cowling and god-awful canopy. Only A-8/F-8 version was made.

Airfix - poor fit, heavy detail doesn't look as good built as the other two. Also only A-8/F-8 so far.

Academy - A bit inferior overall, not bad but not great. Only A-6/8 but notable for being the only one to have a sand filter.

With all due respect I just don't see the logic of producing a Dora 9 as you have planned: the market of D-9s is already pretty saturated. The Tamiya is near perfect and is well priced. The Academy is also not bad at all, way better than their A-8. What's the point of competing with two great (and cheap) kits when there's far more lucrative opportunities with the 190As?