AZmodel/Legato/Admiral WWII aircraft - comments, questions and wishes

CzechKits.com

Friends, very impressive.

I think the consultation team to try to enforce this type in future projects.

But now we have to finish our backlog, which are completed and prepared the metal form.

Enjoy the Fiat CR-32 fighters, the Bf 109G-10 and Cessna 150/180.

Peter, any news about Cessna 150/180 since that?

RV for MiG-23 and Siebel. RV sold moulds...

Well, it they are from the RV MiG-23 molds, then I sincerely hope AZ will have tooled an extra sprue to represent in styrene some of the details that RV poorly chose to do in etched brass.

RV for MiG-23 and Siebel. RV sold moulds...

If they're from RV Siebel moulds I sincerely hope AZ will have properly re-tool fuselage sides to represent CORRECT distance between the cabin windows. Original KP kit had them right, while RV has "corrected" them in spurious way :(

• 4 weeks later...

Vazeny Pane Petre :)

Years ago you promised us the Miles Master Mk.II and the Kawasaki Ki-61-I Tei.

We've even seen the painting schemes on the boxes.

Years have passed and nothing appeared :( What's the problem?

S pozdravem

MM

During last year or two you have announced plenty of kits I'd like to buy.

Would you mind informing us (even not precisely of course) what are the scheduled dates (mm/yy) of introducing the:

• KP Bf 109F (hope that it'll be based on the current AZ 109G)
  • KP La-5FN
  • KP Arado Ar 96B
  • AZ Piper L-4H
  • AZ Bf 109G-10AS
  • AZ Cessna UC-78
  • AZ Ki-61-1tei Hien
  • AZ Miles Master Mk II

And the second question - do you plan to introduce "new tool" varaints of the early KP kits, namely the L-29, Il-10 and MiG-19S ?

Edited by KRK4m

Petr,

I guess you'll have to hire a secretary soon to reply to all the requests and ideas in this thread… ;-)

There was a rumour, or maybe hints, that AZ would have a second shot at the SAAB J 29 Flygande Tunnan ('Flying Barrel) in 1:48th.

Apparently, Pilot Replicas has a quarter scale J 29F in the pipeline (although how long that pipeline is, is anybody's guess). I'm a bit apprehensive about the ventral profile, which looks curved instead of straight and angular in their published CAD renders.

Is AZ still (?) planning to do a J 29, and do it right?

Kind regards,

Joachim

Dear friends,
Yes, please prepare the new models are slower.
Our new quality needs more time to prepare.
Here are the approximate dates for the sale of new models:
KP Bf 109F (I hope it will be based on the current 109G AZ), the new model will be in 3Q / 2015
• KP La-5FN, will be in 2Q / 2015
• KP Arado Ar 96B, will finally correct model, and will be completing in June 2015.
• AZ Piper L-4H, completed ,, passed to the KP, sale next week
KP.Piper J-3, completed the sale next week
KP.Piper O-59 / NE-1, completed the sale next week
KP. Piper L-4A / B, completed the sale next week
• AZ Bf 109G-10AS, completed forms, sales in May
AZ. Gotha P-60G Raptor, completed the sale of the end of March
• AZ Cessna UC-78, finishing, will be in May
• AZ Ki-61-1tei Hien, continues slowly agreement with Japanese distributor is, will be approximately in 4Q / 2015
• AZ Miles Master Mk II, working slowly, will be assigned in KP, I think in 4Q / 2015
AZ. new FW-190D-9, completing the sale in May 2015
KP. Si-204D / E / Aero C-3A / B, ready, new parts, sales end April 2015
KP. Mig-23 family, ready, new parts gradually from May
KP. Avia S-99, is preparing ,, sale in May 2015
KP.L-29 Delfin, finishing, sale around June 2015
KP.Il-10, we create 3D modeling, approx 1Q / 2016
KP: P-51B / C / Mustang Mk.III, ready for sale in late March
KP. La-5 / F / FN 1/144, completed ,, sale beginning April 2015
KP. Mig-17F / PF / PFU, a completely new model, preparation of 3D, 2Q / 2016
KP.Mig-19, yet only think ??

Cessna 150/180, Hawker Tempest Mk II / V / VI, P-47B / C / D early, Kingfisher, G.Gosling, M.Messenger, DHC-1 Chipmunk are in preparation. It's slow, but models are really nice. The transition to 3D techology and CAD-CAM production molds are slower than we expected.
We hope you will enjoy some models.

Friends, this list we want to keep. Unfortunately, not everything always will, and then it's time against us. Please, you have to have patience .

Peter KP and team

• Like 3

Good news indeed on the Piper kits.....I'm sure I will be stocking up on them , that should keep me busy til the Cessna's come along. Having good quality 150/152 and 180/185 kits will be worth the wait. I am trying to be patient but it hurts :banghead:

Friends, thank you very much for the positive response and the joy of our models.

Otherwise, P-36, Fiat G-50 and Airacobra family not canceled.

Currently our production capacity is fully utilized, and these models are so 50% ready.

Again on them will work this year and it will be news for 2016 along with the new Me-262, Spitfire Mk.XIV and Bf-109B / C / D. There are also considerations about the new RE-2000 and Spitfire Mk.Vb / VC. Of course, all models will be HQT quality or 3D-CAD-CAM.

Our short-run technology will be used in a very limited way, and (with apologies) less important types.

Otherwise, my friends, who was diagnosed with a long wait, please contact our company and they will send you the appropriate medication (anti-depressants, hallucinogens, a letter of apology ...)

• Like 8

Otherwise, my friends, who was diagnosed with a long wait, please contact our company and they will send you the appropriate medication

Test shots of P-36/Airacobra/Cessna 150/etc would be the best medication :thanks:

BTW what versions of Me-262 are you going to propose?

And second question - do you have any plans to propose PA-11 or PA-18 to extend your J-3 line-up? PA-18 would be of particular interest as it had so many users and so many variations... And production continued well into the 90s.

• Like 1

I had the same problem as Sroubos. I wrote to AZ Model several weeks ago and I haven't received any reply. I sent my e-mail to the address found on the AZ Model website.

As for the models, Petr can you also design Spitfire Mk.XII please. We desperately need this version.

• Like 1