AZmodel/Legato/Admiral WWII aircraft - comments, questions and wishes

CzechKits.com

Hi Peter do you have a list of models coming out for this year? I am looking forward to the Tiger Moth, Chipmunk and the Airspeed Oxford but I have not seen a complete list of what you are doing over the coming year.

Edited by johnnyboy

Hello Petr,

I`ve bought most of your kits over the years and have been impressed with the way that you have been progressing, I like most of your subject choices too. I`m not very interested in Russian or German subjects but really like the British and US stuff.

I`d love you to do;

-Hurricane Mk.IIb (Your other Hurricanes are THE best on the market by a long mile)

- Stinson Reliant

- Beech C-54 Expeditor

- Any inter war Fleet Air Arm biplanes- especially the Fairey IIIF

- Blackburn Botha

-Curtiss Mohawk

-Martlet/Wildcat Mk.IV

-De Havilland Hornet (with due respect the Special Hobby/MPM kit was not amongst their best!)

-De Havilland Devon/Dove

also, could you possibly release a revised replacement canopy for your 1/48th Vengeance as the one in the kit was quite wrong?!!

I hope that the list isn`t too long,

All the best and please keep up the good work,

Tony O

Heed this man's words: he is a man of taste and discernment.

• Like 1

Dear friends:

Everything I read. Fairey IIIF me really like it. When we do what we have worked out, so I think it will be a future model.

Curtiss Mohawk, together with the P-36 family at the end of the year.

The Tempest is fully working. Will HQT quality, so it will be perfect.

DH Hornet .. wonderful machine, I have made ​​him very happy as a young boy from FROG charm me. It takes time. I would have liked .. the whole family at Hornet HQT quality. I say ... never say never.

Others, unfortunately, has not in our future plans.

Best regards

• Like 1

Cripes, now thats some stuff to look forward to. I really like the sound of the IIIF, that means I can stop looking at the Contrail ones on ebay & wondering should I ......?

That'd make a Fairey Gordon doable too wouldn't it? :D

Steve

Hi Peter do you have a list of models coming out for this year? I am looking forward to the Tiger Moth, Chipmunk and the Airspeed Oxford but I have not seen a complete list of what you are doing over the coming year.

List of our new products will debut at the fair in Nuremberg.

Now we at least I write here which models we complete at the end of January. It fourteen news:

AZ7219 ... P-26 Hawaii (NSR)

AZ7218 ... P-26Pre War (NSR)

AZ7220 ... P-26 International (China, Guatemala, Philippines) (NSR)

AZ7413 ... Spitfire Mk.IX Czechoslovak service (HQT)

AZ7414 ... Bücker 181/Z-381 Czechoslovak service (SR)

AZ7410 ... P-40E Over U.S. (SR)

AZ7411.... Gotha P-60C1 (NSR)

AZ7412.... Gotha P-60C2 N.F. (NSR)

AZ4863 .... Firefly FR.1 w / PUR Aires full interior (SR)

AZ4864 .... Firefly TT.1 w / PUR Aires full interior (SR)

AZ7368 .... DH-82A Tiger Moth RAF (HQT)

AZ7408 .... DH-82A Tiger Moth RAAF (HQT)

AZ7415 .... DH-82A Tiger Moth Over Spain (HQT)

AZ7409 .... DH-82A Tiger Moth Fin, SWE, NOR. (HQT)

In the next week everything including thumbnails for images and camo at our distributors worldwide

in the UK (Hannants). The sale of these models will be in late January or early February.

We hope you enjoy some of our models to please.

Very best regards

List of our new products will debut at the fair in Nuremberg.

Now we at least I write here which models we complete at the end of January. It fourteen news:

AZ7219 ... P-26 Hawaii (NSR)

AZ7218 ... P-26Pre War (NSR)

AZ7220 ... P-26 International (China, Guatemala, Philippines) (NSR)

AZ7413 ... Spitfire Mk.IX Czechoslovak service (HQT)

AZ7414 ... Bücker 181/Z-381 Czechoslovak service (SR)

AZ7410 ... P-40E Over U.S. (SR)

AZ7411.... Gotha P-60C1 (NSR)

AZ7412.... Gotha P-60C2 N.F. (NSR)

AZ4863 .... Firefly FR.1 w / PUR Aires full interior (SR)

AZ4864 .... Firefly TT.1 w / PUR Aires full interior (SR)

AZ7368 .... DH-82A Tiger Moth RAF (HQT)

AZ7408 .... DH-82A Tiger Moth RAAF (HQT)

AZ7415 .... DH-82A Tiger Moth Over Spain (HQT)

AZ7409 .... DH-82A Tiger Moth Fin, SWE, NOR. (HQT)

In the next week everything including thumbnails for images and camo at our distributors worldwide

in the UK (Hannants). The sale of these models will be in late January or early February.

We hope you enjoy some of our models to please.

Very best regards

Many thanks Peter I am sure I will be adding a few of these to my stash.

Lots of interesting kits comming our way..!!

Wonderful stuff...

Cheers,

ggc

Looking forward to seeing the new kits.....Very impressed with the AZ kits I've bought so far; for me it's between AZ & MaCo for best 1/72 manufacturer of 2012 (wish you guys did 1/72 AFVs).  :thumbsup:

Best of fortune for 2013.....Please don't forget the Potez-25, the Imperial Ethiopian Air Force still needs your aid!  :winkgrin:

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

Starting to look good for light aviation and military liaison types.  But I'd like to see an extension to the Auster family like the J/5 Autocar (the one with the "fatter" fuslage),.This could have decals for any civvy ones UK reg and eleswhere plus one for the Roya lAustralian Navy!! AOP9 and any others I can't think of right now. Cessna 180/185 is pleasing.  Very much look forward to the DH82, but how about the others from the Moth family like the Hornet, Puss, Leopard, Gipsy, Fox,....and the DH84 Dragon.

And then there is the Beagle Pup, Basset..... Stampe SV-4C...

Edited by Paul J

Starting to look good for light aviation and military liaison types.  But I'd like to see an extension to the Auster family like the J/5 Autocar (the one with the "fatter" fuslage),.This could have decals for any civvy ones UK reg and eleswhere plus one for the Roya lAustralian Navy!! AOP9 and any others I can't think of right now...

Frankly speaking I thought about quite different extension of TAYLORCRAFT Auster family - the one concerning US L-2 Grasshopper. This is one of the very few 2000+ made WW2 aircraft never kitted in 1/72. Another is Aeronca L-3 (quite clever addition to Piper and Taylorcraft subjects), while Yak-12 variants are the totally forgotten Soviet counterparts of Cessna 170/L-19 family.

Frankly speaking I thought about quite different extension of TAYLORCRAFT Auster family - the one concerning US L-2 Grasshopper. This is one of the very few 2000+ made WW2 aircraft never kitted in 1/72. Another is Aeronca L-3 (quite clever addition to Piper and Taylorcraft subjects), while Yak-12 variants are the totally forgotten Soviet counterparts of Cessna 170/L-19 family.

Absolutely. I was looking to build a L-3 for quite some time.

Another one is the AT-10 Wichita. Over 2000 built and the key trainer for anyone who flew multi-engine bombers (B-17, B-24, B-26, 25, A-26) in the United States in WW-II. One Vacuform from 30 years ago and that's it. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beechcraft_AT-10_Wichita