Tv tonight wed.

jetboy

Hi,tv tonight,the holy grail for conspiracy theorists...Did we land on the moon?,,,channel 5 20.00-21.00

on tv for the first time the disputed photo,s....and investigates the mysterious deaths of ten nasa astronauts leading up to the landing?..scary stuff,do people really believe this?...anyway should be intresting if not for subject matter,the content of spacy stuff is a good enough reason to watch...cheers Don

My fiance has always maintained that (due to the Van Allen belt) we did not land on the moon - I'm of the opposite opinion although there is so much smoke, there may indeed be a fire...(Cue XFiles music...do do do do do dooooooo....)

There was a good programme on a few years ago on BBC 2 I think, which looked at the conspiracy side of the argument in detail. Re: the Van Allen belt, the amount of radiation actually present is a lot lower than conspiracy theorists suggest, and even Dr Van Allen himself said that the radiation levels had often been over-estimated.

A couple of nice discussions here and here

The rest of the points raised, like the photos and the flag etc, were covered in depth and quite convincingly. Well, for me, anyway... :)

Edited by Jeenyus

There was a great joke on "The Infinite Monkey Cage" (science/comedy prog on Radio4, Mondays 4.30pm, repeated Tuesday 11pm, also on iPlayer) a couple of weeks ago about the moon landing hoax theories. Basically, even if the actual landings were hoaxed, the expense would be so vast anyway (you still have to build the Saturn Vs and launch them) that the only difference compared to actually doing it would be the catering. :)

Edited by pyro-manic

There was a great joke on "The Infinite Monkey Cage" (science/comedy prog on Radio4, Mondays 4.30pm, repeated Tuesday 11pm, also on iPlayer) a couple of weeks ago about the moon landing hoax theories. Basically, even if the actual landings were hoaxed, the expense would be so vast anyway (you still have to build the Saturn Vs and launch them) that the only difference compared to actually doing it would be the catering. :)

HI,i never thought i would doubt any of this ,but you must admit there was some convincing arguments for it ,im certainly intriguid by it ,i was quite disturbed by the questions of dust on landing etc,also perfectly posed pics,and crosshairs in odd places etc? Don