Revell 1:32 F-15D, USAF Lakenheath

Hey everyone!

Just finished my F-15. Alright set, though with loads of mistakes! I decided to make the trainer, and the results were ok. First time doing an oil wash, and not the last! Though I do need some practice doing it!

Decals are from Daco :)

DSCN6494-1.jpg

DSCN6495.jpg

DSCN6496.jpg

DSCN6497.jpg

DSCN6498.jpg

Robin

Edited by Matcham11
  • Like 2

Hi There - it looks like this might be a really nice build but the pictures are far too dark to be able to see your work properly. If they look dark in your camera then they are - adjust the exposure settings. If they look well exposed then try some editing software on your PC to brighten them up.

Otherwise who'll know just how brilliant you've been?!

Hi There - it looks like this might be a really nice build but the pictures are far too dark to be able to see your work properly. If they look dark in your camera then they are - adjust the exposure settings. If they look well exposed then try some editing software on your PC to brighten them up.

Otherwise who'll know just how brilliant you've been?!

Hey, my pictures are dark, yes. I will post some tomorrow in daylight :P

Robin

It looks like you may have missed the large bare metal areas forward of the burner cans on the upper and lower fuselage- perhaps that can be added? Otherwise a good looking build

Have been added, but as you might can see the piccies aren't that great. Also I only used Humbrol 90, so the area isn't too great :)

Thnaks for looking :)

Robin