AndyC's output - was a good year!

AndyC

Intrigued by the red/silver demarcation across the wing - did you mask it across all the corrugations?

Thanks and yes, I did! It took a lot of patience, swearing and burnishing with a toothpick. Oh, and don't have too 'wet' a paint mix either just in case!

Wow, talk about a productive year! Maybe when I retire...

I like the Skyraiders as many of the others do, but I've got to say that the Peashooter did it for me. I saw a restored Peashooter at the Planes of Fame museum and really fell in love with the old bird.

100_0064.jpg

This is the only flying Peashooter left. Here is a picture of her in flight.

Cheers,

Bill

Edited by Navy Bird

Thanks Bill for your kind words - that P-26 was a great little kit and the decal sheet allows me to make another 2! I will keep an eye out for cheap Academy P-26's this year at shows and will want to build more. A fun kit!

You buiilt yourself a very nice collection there Andy, great work mate. :thumbsup:

Cheers Dave - it's growing! :D

Whats install for 2013? ;)

Hmmm...I may veer off and do more RAF/FAA stuff this year although I want to do my last big twin (the PV-1). Also I may build my 4-engined stuff in 1/72 and I want to do at least one space model and maybe even my Vosper MTB. Sake! And I'm working away during the week until April... :doh: