1/48 scale super stallion

mireson

Oh yeah! Looking great, have one of these and have pulled it out a few times thinking I will give it a go, but have been frightened by the size and complexity. Good to see someone having a shot at it.

Edited by kpc7676
  • Like 1

Looks fantastic! I bought one in a sale recently (at my local shop no less) but not sure when I'll start it. Any problems or hints from your construction experience?

Will

Forget the B 52.

They should have saved the nickname 'BUFF' for these things.

Nice job, Where are you going to put it once finished?

Pete

i havent got a clue,

cheers mate

Ooooer, I've always fancied one of these but I don't think I have anywhere I can put it. Actually, that's wrong, there are plenty of places I could put it, but SWMBO won't accept any of them!

you and me both,

thanks mate

I've made my main rotorblades removable, whilst the tail blade assembly is removed as a whole, therefore easy to store.

SF

Im having mine folded back with remove before flight tags on the sponsons holding them up

i saw one of these build up at a show a few months ago, I had no idea how big it was! It certainly should look good when done.

thank you

Oh yeah! Looking great, have one of these and have pulled it out a few times thinking I will give it a go, but have been frightened by the size and complexity. Good to see someone having a shot at it.

its not complicated... just big

Looks fantastic! I bought one in a sale recently (at my local shop no less) but not sure when I'll start it. Any problems or hints from your construction experience?

Will

plan it

dont put the engines on before the decals

check your refs for the sledge if you are going to uyse it, I havent found any of it with the sledge deployed