1/32 Revell MiG-29UB with Zacto facelift!

Hi Folks!

The latest product of my sick leave - 1/32 Revell MiG-29UB with Zactomodels upgrade set (3x more than the kit cost) and Eduard exterior PE. Finished in Xtracrylix with Begemot's amazing decal sheet. For info on using the Zacto set, the build thread is HERE

Usual high quality pics taken outdoors in the dying sunlight....

10-12-12_0295.JPG

1-32 Revell MiG-29UB DSCN4006 DSCN4010 DSCN4013 DSCN4012 DSCN4011 DSCN4014

Happy to answer any questions, comments etc.

Al

• Like 9

Thanks very much indeed! :lol:

Just seen these pics on the big screen and they don't look as bad as my usual photographic efforts!

Lovely MiG! great paint job. how did you find the zacto stuff to use? Not cheap but looks great, considered it for my Flanker. Got the 1/144 F-15 cans and seats and was well impressed

The quality of the Zacto parts is pretty much up there at the very top of the tree. I've not really worked with resin parts that are so finely finished, they have the same feel as injection plastic with a very shiny, smooth finish, something I've not really come across to date. My thoughts on whether they were really worth it can be found summarised in this post!

Nice work fitting the Zacto sets

Thanks very much Mike, they are not for the faint-hearted!

Hope you find the build thread interesting and/or helpful if you have one of these sets in the stash for future use.

Thanks very much again for the comments on the finished build, I really appreciate your kind observations :blush:

Al

Up to your usual high standards!

Great finish and I like the lines of the two-seater best as well.

Noticed you have removed the static wicks, when I built my one I was forever having to stick them back on after retrieving them from the Carpet Monster!!

Well done and enjoyed the watching the build :)

cheers Bob