This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Homebee

1/48 - Northrop T-38A Talon by Wolfpack Design - released - Hypersonic wheels sets + WP decals

Announced some time ago the first 1/48th complete kit of the famous Corean craft company Wolfpack Design (http://www.wolfpack-d.com/) is now on approach - release Mid June 2013 -, a brand new Northrop T-38A Talon - ref. WP10002

Another fierce commercial combat in view as Trumpeter has also announced a T-38 Talon kit for 2013 - ref.02852.

Source: http://mmzone.co.kr/...view.php?id=326

See also:

http://www.wolfpack-d.com/htm/kit.html

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10152401

mmzimg1354262362656.jpg

mmzimg1354262386107.jpg

mmzimg1354262394232.jpg

mmzimg1354262401851.jpg

mmzimg1354262414708.jpg

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee

I have been waiting for a good T-38 Talon! Here at Robins, we get the pilots from Columbus M.S. (pilot training) coming in weekly. The paint job is a very cool gloss light/dark grey camo.

Great to finally see some pictures of plastic! I've been waiting for this one for about 2 years, ever since some strange preorder appeared on Hobbysearch/1999. A few weeks ago in Telford they had some official ads for it, but no sprue or mould pictures yet. Edwards markings are right up my street as well. I really really hope it will at least have the external shapes and landing gear right, for a PROPER T-38, not some F-5B offspring. If the cockpit and wheel wells are a bit under-detailled I could always try and make use of the Sword resin and PE.

I think the Trumpeter T-38 has recently disappeared from their release lists though...or has it re-appeared?

wow 2013 really looks like a good year....for new releases......can't wait but the bank acc is thinking ohh nooooo

really like the box art on this one...

rgds

mr b

Here's a photo of one of the T-38's that I mentioned. I would love to do this paint scheme:

IMG_6087.jpg

I will need to get one of these - a NASA one would be good

I think the Trumpeter T-38 has recently disappeared from their release lists though...or has it re-appeared?

It is in the 2013-14 catalogue released at the beginning of the year.

Yes, seen that now in the "Trumpeter releases 2013/14" thread. I think Wolfpack has their kits moulded at Kinetic. Let's see which one will have the edge. Wolfpack has just released some nice early F-5/T-33 seats in resin which will hopefully be included in the kit.

Product Number 1/48 Scale Product Name Price

WP10001 T-38A Talon 'USAF' TBA

WP10002 T-38A Talon 'NASA' TBA

Edited by Phantom726

Yes, I'm feelin' it! Looks like I need to purchase W'pack's early F-5B seats as well as the seats in the kit are the later type with the large headrest box which wouldn't be correct for a 60s era T-38.

My Sword kit on the shelf looks rather sad now - perhaps the resin cockpit might fit into the Wolfpack kit though.

Hi all.

I have the Sword kit, what makes this new kit better?

Paul

Just about everything? :-)

Sorry - couldn't help it.

I have this kit my self and first impression is top class quality!

I ordered one and when it arrived i was so impressed i ordered another

Lovely kit