This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

ghaynes

Airfix 1/24 Mossie + Extras

Great progress sofar! :goodjob: The gunbay looks as good as the cockpit and engines. Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Hi Graham, this is now the definitive thread on making this kit, it is looking superb!

No pressure then Mark! :)

Couldn't resist placing the props and glazing in position for a couple of pics! This thing is huge! :crosseyed:

AC965A6F-B020-4C76-BDB5-8FEF1253EB97-804

DB1FB7BB-4091-4A1B-B8A7-C6B2BD57BB10-804

B89C65B2-4FEA-443B-856E-859261FA89F9-804

Cheers.

Graham

Very nice ,think your going to have fun parking it

Les

It is looking less and less likely that I will get this finished before the deadline unfortunately. Apart from spending most of my spare time restoring 1:1 aircraft, I am waiting for Hannants to get the SAC white metal undercarriage in stock so the build has stalled temporarily. The kit undercarriage just wasn't up to the job unfortunately. With hindsite I should have realised that! :banghead:

If it does get to the stage when it looks impossible for me to finish before the deadline then I will ask one of the mods to move this to WIP. I really don't want to rush the build to get it finished in time and risk ruining it.

Cheers.

Graham