- Messerschmitt Bf 110 C5

That is awsome, really nicely done. I have one of these kits awaiting my attention and hope I can do it justice like you have done. Did you have to do much gap filling at the wing root on the upper surface?

i've just finished one of these, well one of Eduard's variants. Well I say I've finished it but by crikey I think I've got some more work to do! That is lovely, really nice. Let's hope that Santa brings me that book on weathering...............

Your Me 110 twin-engine heavy fighter looks very impressive. Great b&w photography.

Your attention to detail is always so spot on. I really enjoy your builds.

Regards,

Karen

• Like 1

That is awsome, really nicely done. I have one of these kits awaiting my attention and hope I can do it justice like you have done. Did you have to do much gap filling at the wing root on the upper surface?

-I did have some problems but not at wing roots but at the engines joints with the wings

i've just finished one of these, well one of Eduard's variants. Well I say I've finished it but by crikey I think I've got some more work to do! That is lovely, really nice. Let's hope that Santa brings me that book on weathering...............

-I hope so

• 2 weeks later...

Superb build, finish and photography, one to be really proud of......and of my favourite aircraft too. My only small query would be about the length of the crew ladder which seems a little short - usually 3 rungs rather than 2???

Max

Edited by galgos

Superb build, finish and photography, one to be really proud of......and of my favourite aircraft too. My only small query would be about the length of the crew ladder which seems a little short - usually 3 rungs rather than 2???

Max

-Hi Max

- You are right, after examination of my model, it seems that le last rungs of the ladder hab been broken ; it is an add on scratch made as the Eduard models does inclued the ladder.

Wonderful job! Any chance of some pics of the underbelly? I am curious as to the cameras. What references did have for this project? TIA.

-For CLift,

- The camera installation is a very simple affair, only a rectangular window undr the belly where the breeches of the guns should have been , mine is wrong as it is more square than rectangular. The references and documents were collected on books like Kagero, Squadron Signal in action and so on after a clos examination of the concerned photos

009.jpg

IPMS19

Firstly not only is your Bf 110 C5 freaking OUTSTANDING. it looks PHENOMENAL.

But even your colorful photography is EXCELLENT.

To capture the beauty of the classic looking aircraft in those tones and light is Very IMPRESSIVE in MY eyes.

The aircraft looks so FANTASTICALLY realistic that one can only gaze upon it knowing your hard work has paid off handsomely.

And lastly those black and white photographs are incredibly brilliant and to capture the mood of this old classy Warbird in that way is quite a feat.good work!!

All in all I am in AWE of your handsome work.

KUDOS.. on a great build...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi...

Lovely Bf110... only one thing I thought was a bit overdone, and that was the 'scuffed' paintwork on the left wing root. It sort of caught my eye a little too much. However, I think you've accurately captured the look and feel of the aircraft, and the mottling and blend of colours is superb. Very realistic :-).

Regards,

Paul