And from me as well... I won't be doing the Big one as i've just had a change of jobs, but i'll break out the Tamiya FBVI I think

• Like 1

Hi guys, My builds will start a little bit later, Because I still have to finish 2 models for 2 different GB's.

I was planning to do a Israeli Nightfighter and a photo recon. version of the late type Mosquito.

Cheers,

Hi guys, My builds will start a little bit later, Because I still have to finish 2 models for 2 different GB's.

I was planning to do a Israeli Nightfighter and a photo recon. version of the late type Mosquito.

Cheers,

Hi Arnold

you just love the star of David dont you ,looking forward to you Build

Les

Likely to be in guys, will confirm once the three kits on the bench are done. Will likely be the Tamiya 1/48 fighter version done up in a 456 RAAF Squadron bird, RX-X dd739, with the little kangaroo roundel on the crew door. Will mean a RAAF build and a twin engine kit for my club GB.

Likely to be in guys, will confirm once the three kits on the bench are done. Will likely be the Tamiya 1/48 fighter version done up in a 456 RAAF Squadron bird, RX-X dd739, with the little kangaroo roundel on the crew door. Will mean a RAAF build and a twin engine kit for my club GB.

The G/B running for 6 months so plenty of time look forward to your build

Les

Hi Arnold

you just love the star of David dont you ,looking forward to you Build

Les

Ehhh, yep! I do like a Israeli camouflage.

although one of them will be totaly black! gues witch one! Ofcourse the nightfighter! hehehehe

Can I join in please with a Tamiya 1/72 Mossie converted to a PR version with Paragon resin?

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark walk on in and enjoy look forward to your mossie

Ah, didn't spot this one coming!

I have a Tamiya 1/48 B Mk.IV / PR Mk.IV in the stash... May be tempted to break it out for this.

Come Ian you opened the box yet

Les

Hi all.

So I've never actually done a build on BM, but I recently procured two Tamiya kits (FB and B) and the parts to fix up a third I've had for over ten years that is missing key stuff. So if you don't mind I'd like to participate. Nothing too special really, completely OOB. It might take me a few weeks to get going, I've got some other stuff on the burner right now.

Hi all.

So I've never actually done a build on BM, but I recently procured two Tamiya kits (FB and B) and the parts to fix up a third I've had for over ten years that is missing key stuff. So if you don't mind I'd like to participate. Nothing too special really, completely OOB. It might take me a few weeks to get going, I've got some other stuff on the burner right now.

Welcome come on in , we have 3 months this year so when your ready

Les

Seeing as Antics were flogging the 1:48 Revell kits for a tenner a pop at Telford, I accidentally a couple of them and have most of the artwork done for a civilian livery. Probably be the new year before I get started properly.

I'm finishing some kits for the KUTA but when those are done I have the Tamiya kit in the pipeline. So it's going to take a few weeks, but I shall attend eventually. Good thing the GB is 6 months :D

Hello all,

I have a Tamiya Mossie that I had started but put on hold for the GB to start. I have built and painted the MLG, commenced the cockpit and added some PE and some scratch build in there. I would think it will get in under the 25% rule but I am happy to be called on it if the mods consider it too advanced. I will post some photos shortly for consideration.

Regards,

Hey Mish (and Happy Christmas!)

Build is nearly finished, just ready for decals. I'm doing it as part of a GB on IPMS Ireland, started it on the same day as this GB and all! :) No worries about not joining this one, I wasn't expecting to, I was just annoyed that I didn't do my usual 'check what GBs are on' before I started it! :)

J.

Can I play? Went into my LMS for a quick look and came out with a couple of Tamiya Mosquitos :oops: , 72nd PR.IV and 48th FB.VI, most likely do the PR.IV first then decide if I'll stick to a Banff Strike Wing VI or try converting it to a XVIII depending on the time remaining.