72 scale Hercules

goose

C-130 Allison T56-A-15 Engine Set from flightpath

is this what i need to correct the engine isses related to 72 italeri J kit? will be doing raf version

Edited by goose

C-130 Allison T56-A-15 Engine Set from flightpath

is this what i need to correct the engine isses related to 72 italeri J kit? will be doing raf version

You'll need the nacelle correction set from Ozmods: http://www.ozmods-kits.com/ozmods-conversions-upgrades-accessories-172

HTH

I'm debating getting the Ozmods nacelles myself.

However, this close to "new announcement" time from the major kit manufacturers, I'm holding fire. Once I know a new Herk is not on the way, I'll commit.

$19.80 aus dollars anout £12.90, then would there be import? may just stick with wrong ones unless you can get them in uk?

Edited by goose

No import duty on that because it is under £15.00

If you want to combine shipping with me, drop me a PM.... I have a cunning plan...

Edited by Rob P

I read an articale back when in which a young Lady on the 130J had made moulds to correct the kit ,I believe The Aviation Workshop started producing them ?

That was Jen Wright, as Freightdog Models are reissuing some the Aviation Workshop's resin sets I wonder if they're on Colin's "to do" list?

That was Jen Wright, as Freightdog Models are reissuing some the Aviation Workshop's resin sets I wonder if they're on Colin's "to do" list?

My apology I did know it was her, some fine demos at Telford over the years. It is to be hope that the lovely AW moulds are reissued they are sadly missed & what happened the those Schoff Aircraft Tractors that were ready to go !!!!

Will be writing up a review of the Ozmods nacelles for www.aussiemodeller.com soonish, in the meantime a preview is up.

Ozmods has also released a set of exhausts to replace the kit ones.

Also required for an accurate J are extended sponsons and cabin air intake - Rons Resins (also in Oz) used to do a set but they're out of production at present.

There has been talk of Italeri doing a C130J-30 but I doubt that they'll rework the nacelles, props and spinners - or that anyone else will pop out a rival kit.