Captain, I appear to have shrunk

Finished up another though this one is just a wargame figure so no construction.

Worf is the second wargame figure that I have done and still trying to get the ideas down on how to paint these things.

He came with the Last Unicorns Games figure set Federation Away Team Miniatures from STTNG (Star Trek The Next Generation for those few of you not in the know). There are 6 other figures in the box, 4 ladies and 2 guys from different races. I actually tried to sell the box set several times with no takers but Worf just kept staring at me with that "Do it for the Honor" look and I finally buckled and said what the hey.

The box cover shows Worf in the gold shirt he commonly wore on TNG but the molding looked more like something from Deep Space 9 or the movies so that is how I painted him. He came out OK but I still think he needs a different base (any suggestions).

P9220010.JPG

P9220012.JPG

P9220013.JPG

He did win a Bronze at SLC - XII but then again, there were only 3 entries in the class.

• 1 month later...

This figure work looks very fine, well done. A possible new base could be the gamesworkshop type, they do a slightly larger version for a dreadnought machine which gives more room for detailing. Giving the rocks a slight wash with diluted red/brown acrylic or GW devlan mud would bring out the scatter material detail if you want to keep your original work.