This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Hello everyone,

my friend Joe has uploaded the two Sprocket Sets of 16 faster than expected and also sent me the screenshots of the related Support Material. cool.gif

Here is the support wax arrangement at the Flat set variant,

44811399995_34148f2a42_h.jpg
Source: shapeways.com (Crackerjazz)

and here at the Upright variant

44811399355_449b1382c5_b.jpg

And here one can find both sets at Shapeways. up045518.gif

evdXNu.jpg

BVS888.jpg

I have now ordered the Set of 16-Flat Ori (FXD), and I'm curious if SW will print it without any trouble, what I expect, or if they will pull themself up again at the wall thicknesses (< 0,3 mm). up040577.gif

Lots of luck Manfred.

Thanks Rich, :worthy:

and Hello everybody,

my expectations of SW have been met, the Main Sprocket Set of 16-Flat Ori (FXD) was already let pass without hesitation and is In Production, speak_cool.gif wherewith also my 3D print projects would have been finished for now. yahoo.gif
Why not immediately so! up040577.gif

Good morning, friends,

the Main Sprockets are rolling now - Shipped!!! smiley250.gif

Hello everybody,

today came the Main Sprocket Set of 16-Flat Ori, which I have checked out closer, to see possibly, which side did lay below and therefore on the support wax. spiegel-smilies-0002.gif

3S8Fwa.jpg

Well, what do you think? smiley215.gif

gVEzLq.jpg

I suspect that in the first picture one looks onto the bottom, which was lying on the wax and seems to be a bit rougher than the top in the second picture. top.gif

Under my LED lamp, the difference comes out a little better, therefore the same order of images, here is the view onto the bottom,

ZT45uD.jpg

and here onto the smoother top.  speak_cool.gif 

GIlFhS.jpg

So well, I'll have to clean everything anyway in the ultrasonic bath, both the Track Shoes and the Sprockets. huh.gif

That's it now with the 3D printing but first, and I'm very satisfied with the result. up040577.gif

And my special thanks to my ARC friend Joe (crackerjazz), who did an amazing 3D job. lob3.gif

Top side/face out,  dose look better than the support wax side.  Very nice.  These are going to make your crawler look really good!

Thanks Rich, :worthy:

but now it's enough with the 3D show, the rest of the Crawler I'm going to scratch ... up040577.gif&key=327a20a361d18ad6d35cabf