New Ship Related Releases

I stumbled across them by accident while placing an order. Cherry at Orange Hobby has informed me that they are not quite ready yet but should be available in a week or two. As Chewitt has said, they would look nice in a harbour scene and add something a little different.

A "Coming soon" section for maritime specific modelling would be good.

Another ship that has just been released is the Hasegawa 1:350 HEIAN MARU submarine depot ship, which would be an interesting build,especially suitable for a diorama with several I class boats around it.

On the slipway from HP Models:

1:700 Battleship HMS Royal Sovereign 1943

1:700 Aircraft repair ship HMS Unicorn 1943/45

1:700 Light Cruisers HMS Fobisher 1942, HMS Hawkins 1942, HMS Gambia 1943 and HMS Swiftsure 1944.

1:700 Anti Aircraft Cruisers HMS Naiad 1940 and HMS Argonaut 1943.

Photoetch from WEM is on top of my list of things to do !!!

As for HMS Unicorn, I will certainly get a few in when they are ready. She raised my eyebrows when I saw her on the list. I think she will be quite an interesting ship!!

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your coments on Brians PE work. He does some of the best work I have seen. The 1/700 Ratlines he drew up for me are just fantastic.

I am also sending Dave a review sample of the 1/350 SMS Vulkan with 5 sheets of PE. That should keep him busy for a while.

Dave, I think I will stick in my 1/700 Ratlines in the box for you to review.

• Like 1

Nice, but completely the wrong scale. :D Still, looking forward to getting hold of Revells 1:350 LPD 21 USS New York. :thumbsup:

I just got this morning a e-mail shot from a German on-line shop. They have it in stock now.

http://www.modellbau-universe.de/produkt;neuheit;RE~05118;16;1;5;1.htm?refcode=newsletter

Looks really nice. A lot of fun to build and admire afterwards.

• Like 1