Telford, thank you from Freightdog

A big thank you to all those who came over the stand this weekend, and also my apologies for messing up the pre-orders and keeping some waiting while I sorted my act out! I'll be more organised next time I promise.

We had a great show, saw some nice new stuff, met old and new friends and of course sold out of new items too early. Once I have reconciled whats left I will get the website updated and try and catch up on back orders which have slipped behind due to pressure of Telford preperations etc.

Thanks again.

Colin

Hi Colin, hope things are a little less fraught now Telford is over. If it's any consolation, you weren't the only stressed out vendor I saw over the weekend! Thanks for turning up with all the goodies. Ingo, the test bits for the Wasp look excellent, and the wait for the kit should be worth it.

Some of the vendors appeared stressed out in the first hour, so heaven only knows what they were like once the crowds arrived. Arguably, of course, they got more earhole-bending from the hard core, and the crush makes it so slow to get around that fewer people (per minute) actually stopped at each stand.