Scud-B or R17 on t.e.l.by arll in 1/48...no3 of 4

Hi just finished this no3 of the 4,should have no4 done by midweek,nice little kits dirt cheap,not very well catered for in the modelling world,but hey ho !,the kits look pretty accurate with regards the missile and t.e.l,but basically,the launchers the same in all four kits,just a change of decals,and of course the missile.anyway have a look,and when i finish the fourth one,i'll put the details on,of the missiles etc,cheers Don,you can never get enough,rockets and missiles?

009-48.jpg

008-48.jpg

007-21.jpg

006-49.jpg

005-48.jpg

004-60.jpg

003-58.jpg

002-53.jpg

001-60.jpg

004-60.jpg

heres a quick comparison of the other missiles

012-52.jpg

cheers Don currently in resin heaven

• 1 month later...

Nice work Don! The back-end detail is really useful to see.

I'm taking copies of your images, if you don't mind, as I want to use the detail for my little 1:144 model.

cheers

HI GL,ONE SCUD,NO............at least a handful,ones no good to anyone,lol..cheers Don

You're right, once I've finished my scratchbuild I'm going to have a go at casting it. That way I can do a dio of multiple launchers.

Keep up the good work Don, you're bringing the closet space/rocket modellers out into the open!

• Like 1

Hi Don, Interesting subject, I have seen one built in 35th but in this scale it must be a tad more manageable. Congratualtions it look the tops.

Colin

Hi col,thanks,i will post the 1/35 later,for your perusal,lol cheers Don