Revell 1:144 737-800WL ''6000th 737''

Hi!

My first ever airliner! Really like the result! Came out just as expected. All over a fairly easy build with a few problems, but they were easy enough to correct. Decals are from lndecals.com, and they are brilliant! Winglets are Brazz, and engines are redone by myself. Not to perfection though, but I think I got it alright ;)

Paints used were

white: rattle can from a local shop. Only some cheap stuff

Red: Revell 31

Gloss coat: Rattle can from the danish Halfords.

So here goes: (ENJOY :thumbsup: )

DSCN6402.jpg

DSCN6404.jpg

DSCN6406.jpg

DSCN6411.jpg

As I said before, my first airliner, but certainly not the last! Have a great evening fellows!

Robin

• Like 1

not bad at all - love the overall finish, looks realy smooth, neat and tidy

one very minor criticism about the bare metal wing leading edge inboard of the engines -

very hard to get right...I always have a problem here

but for your first airliner, thats a pretty impressive job so well done

• Like 1

not bad at all - love the overall finish, looks realy smooth, neat and tidy

one very minor criticism about the bare metal wing leading edge inboard of the engines -

very hard to get right...I always have a problem here

but for your first airliner, thats a pretty impressive job so well done

The decal for the inboard decal on the leading edges... I must admit. They were very hard to put on, and I can totally see what you mean, because I'm not 100% satisfied with it either, but thanks for the comment!

Robin

The decal for the inboard decal on the leading edges... I must admit. They were very hard to put on, and I can totally see what you mean, because I'm not 100% satisfied with it either, but thanks for the comment!

Robin

one solution is to paint them instead of using the decal, tho' it's a tricky masking job for the same reason as getting a decal on - curves are awkward....

another solution is to use a narrow silver decal strip to use as a demarcation line between the grey and paint the rest.

hth