MENG Will Attend Scale ModelWorld 2012

Mike

There wasn't a 410 on the stand, but it's still coming. I think it was pre-announced in a magazine elsewhere, and someone found out, publicising it amongst the masses. I seem to recall Annie saying it was a November release, but clearly not yet. They don't like to let people see new stuff until they're ready, and never send out test shots or the like :)

The AMX looked superb though, as did the one they "brought with them". What a beastie it was - Shar2 got a full walk around for us, which we'll post up in plenty of time for the release of the kit. We've been promised an early review sample, and you know what? I might just build it straight away ^_^

:weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

Quite so. I heard a couple of weeks ago that they were bringing from Bovington a 36-ton post-war tank that had never been kitted before. Two and two added up to Pz.61. Then it turned out that "never been kitted before" had a new meaning with which I was unfamiliar.

Mind you, the AMX-30 kit is exquisite. If I hadn't invested so much in the old Heller ones I'd be sorely tempted. And I've put Pz.61 on my suggestions slip.