MENG Will Attend Scale ModelWorld 2012

Mike

MENG Will Attend in Scale ModelWorld 2012

This from Meng this morning, just as they left the office to get on a plane to the UK!

MENG Models will attend the IPMS (UK) Scale ModelWorld 2012 on 10th and 11th November, 2012, which will be MENG’s first worldwide public show since our establishment.

In order to bring as much surprise and excitement to this great model show that enjoys a good reputation among global modelers, MENG will release limited special version kits for the show, what’s more, MENG will unveil our latest model kit in the most exciting and breathtaking way! MENG wish to hear voices from modelers face to face in the show. We warmly welcome modelers to visit our stand, exchange ideas with us, take part in our interactive activities and share enjoyment of modeling with us!

See you in Telford!

MENG MODELS TEAM

Thought you guys would be better at guessing that this, when it is Airfix kits, you have a million wants and wishes and assumptions but now everybody is dumb struck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only kidding but it is strange, do you not think.

Ali

tank must be look at it this way if you send people to bovy to :hmmm: measure a vehicle makes sense you do a few of them. Makes the trip more worthwhile so i say it will be a tank . lets face no more blooming wingy things how many more do you need :fight::bleh:

I've just heard that Meng are now in the UK as of last night, and are working away furiously to prepare their part of the venue for the show :)

Don't forget though - they will probably still be a little bit jetlagged by the time the show starts, so be nice to them :)

I saw that on the floor plan... and there looked like a ferret or some sort of scout next to it... maybe an ice-cream van? :Tasty:

There should be something smaller and wheeled with it.

Jinx... you can't type until I type "Dave". Damn! :doh:

Something large and tracked has just been delivered to Telford.

??? Are you stalking the venue???

The item next to the Ferrety thing on the plans is, I believe, a Valentine DD. It's been pencilled in for some time and so is unlikely to be Meng's big surprise. I'm hoping we find that's not all that different, though. However ...

There might be a clue in the blurb at the SMW site, "Fantastic, Mighty Big Treat" F,M,B,T in Red capital letters

... this is dampening my ardour slightly. Oh, sod it!

Edited by pigsty