1/32 Bf-109 G10 ANR ### Finished### 03-2-2013

Hi guys,

Here is a photo of the finished instrument panel. It is not much. I am now buzzy with finishing a other model (SHAR 3/what if GB), so there won't be much updates till New year. After that I have a more room to finish this one.

IMG_3722.jpg

Hi guys,

I have done some things today. I have put the cockpit inside the fuselage and put the underside with the wing spars to it.

Here are some pictures.

IMG_3728.jpg

IMG_3726.jpg

IMG_3725.jpg

IMG_3724.jpg

IMG_3723.jpg

Here is a picture of the wing spar that I modified a bit, otherwise it wouldn't fit (because of the MDC pit).

IMG_3730.jpg

And the last picture with everything closed up.

IMG_3731.jpg

Cheers,

• Like 1

What a great cockpit... Just for cockpits I would like to step away from my 1/72's...

• Like 1

does look really fantastic, have stolen all your best ideas!

Will happily sell then back to you..... :D

Just found out my cockpit set was not for my model! :doh:

So really do have to steal everybody elses ideas! :crying:

Edited by trickyrich
  • Like 1

Thanxs, guys.

I hope to do some more work on it after the SHAR3 is finished. I need to get started with the wings.

I hope to do some more work this week.

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Here are two pictures of the wings done. I still need to clean them up. I also did manage to delete the 2 holes in the wheel wells (I think)

IMG_3855.jpg

The second picture are the wings on a testfit to the fuselage to see how it fits. And it fits very well.

IMG_3845.jpg

Hopefully I can do a new update later on.

Cheers,

Here are some more pictures of the wings. I have cleaned them up and changed the wing lights a little. I rescribed around the original and after that I filed them flush with the wing. I have also put some contacta around the wing bulges for the wheels. This is to get it flush with the wing.

The bulges were pressed into the wingpanel so there shoulden't be any panel lines there. If these have a thorough drying time they will be sanded to get a nice flush panel.

IMG_3858.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3860.jpg

Cheers,

Thanxs Guys.

Here are two more pictures. One of the navigation lights and one of the oil cooler.

The oilcooler was a tight fit, but with some super glue and persiation it went on.

IMG_3885.jpg

The navigation light were also placed with some super glue and after drying it was sanded and polished flush with the wing.

The navigaton light on the left is alread sanded. The one on the right isn't.

IMG_3887.jpg

I have also put the wings on the fuselage and they were a very good fit. Maybee some pictures of that tomorrow.

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec

Hi guys,

Here are some pictures of how the build is sofar. The spinner and cockpit glas is a loose fit to see how it fits.

I hade to modify the front canopy. the two sideparts are sawn of per instructions.I didn´t remove the round part in the front but removed it from the conversion.

IMG_3891.jpg

IMG_3890.jpg

IMG_3892.jpg

Cheers,

Hi guys,

I have been doing some work today on the glasswork. I have put 2 handholds on the windowshield and the handgrip on the canopie for the locking meganisme of the canopie. I have also painted it on the inside RLM66.

Hopefully I will put some pictures up tomorrow.

Cheers,

Here are some pictures of yesterday and today´s work.

I have painted the in and outside of the canopy and windshield in RLM66.

After masking.

IMG_3898.jpg

IMG_3899.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

After painting the RLM66.

IMG_3901.jpg

IMG_3902.jpg

You can see in the last picture the handels that were there. these are from some stretched sprue.

After removing the inside masking. The outside will stay on till everything is painted. If you look closely at the windshield you will

see the armoured glass panel attatched. You can also see the handle for the locking mechanisme in the foto below.

IMG_3904.jpg

IMG_3903.jpg

And the final foto is one with the windshield attached to the fuselage. I used 2 components glue.

IMG_3905.jpg

I hope I will finish this one on time. It will be a close call.

Cheers,