This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Doug Rogers

Dougs Airfix Me Bf109E-1 -FINISHED-

Cheers guys, yes nearly there. Working tomorrow and over the weekend, so have to finish it off on Monday.

Going to call this one finished. Really nice kit to make, goes together with no problems,

IMG_7509.jpg

More pics in the gallery.

Lovely emil Doug and another brilliantly executed and different scheme, its a great kit and seeing yours and Petes reminds me how much i enjoyed building mine - might have to get another :)

Cheers, Stu

Cheers guys. Think I may get one or two more as well, quite fancy the E7 Trop, the E1-B, and the one with the Condor Legion livery.

Nice one Doug. I like the camo. It's a little different than most of the builds you normaly see on the web.

Cheers,

A very striking result Doug, and another interesting 109 variation. I wish I could get 70/71 to look both eye catching and 'right' like you have.

The clean finish also befits and early war Emil.

Came out perfect Doug, great effort.

Edited by Skybert

Thanks all.

I think I do tend to under weather most of my models really, partly because I'm aware that overweathering them can undo all the paintwork done up to that point, but also because as they spend their days sitting in a display cabinet or on shelves, they just look a bit 'brighter' with a cleaner paint job.

I guess if I was doing them for competition reasons, I'd weather them more, but I can't really be doing with that! :)