This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Anybody have a rivet plan in 1/32 for a G6? In all those books you think there would be one but no. A couple of partials in 48 so I may need to just upscale.

Thanks

Is this link any use, click on the technical reference and then drawings tab and you should get some plans.

Cheers....

Edited by Spikelhund

Is this link any use, click on the technical reference and then drawings tab and you should get some plans.

Cheers....

Thanks Mike, in all the printed excitement i forgot the 109 Lair!

Regards

Help needed, I have a set of 1/72 Aires 20mm guns MG FF, for a 109, thing is what mark and where abouts do they go?

I'd been looking on t'net, but keep getting side tracked, :bouncy:TIA,

Sean

Generally MG FFs were in the wings on 109Es, Fs had no wing armament, while Gs had the MG151, a lighter and faster-firing weapon. I'm sure others can provide more detail.

Cheers Peter,

Sean

Hi guys,

Does somebody knows what the color is for the under carriage bays on a late G10? On earlier versions it was always RLM02, but on late versions I am not so sure.

Cheers,

Lovely set of Emils and Friedrichs from the estate of JG 52 ace Gustav Denk currently on offer via Ebay.de seller foto-historiker

http://stores.ebay.c...=p2047675.l2563

http://falkeeins.blo...photo-find.html

112.jpg

Edited by FalkeEins

Looking for good pics of the wing attachment and fuselage feedthroughs of the 109