Some lovely 109 builds here.

While we are sharing photos of previous builds here are mine.

Yellow2a.jpg

Revell 1:48 BF109G-10

blacksix3.jpg

blacksix4.jpg

Hasegawa BF109G-2 (Black 6)

bf109.jpg

Hasegawa 1:32 BF 109G-6

BofB109E042.jpg

BofB109E043.jpg

Airfix 1:48 BF 109E Built for Battle of Britain Group Build

Does anyone know - is the Revell G-10 the old Monogram mould? I will be doing the Monogram kit and I had a preliminary look at it the other night and its got quite nice recessed panel lines and detail. It looks like it could be a G-10 although Monogram just calls it a generic 'G'

Does anyone know - is the Revell G-10 the old Monogram mould? I will be doing the Monogram kit and I had a preliminary look at it the other night and its got quite nice recessed panel lines and detail. It looks like it could be a G-10 although Monogram just calls it a generic 'G'

1/72 or 1/48?

I'm also doing a revell g10 in 72nd that is def revell

Edited by dazdot

Here are the last two builds of mine. I have build more but can't find the pictures anymore.

Airfix 1/48

IMG_1825.jpg

Tamiya with Quickboost block.

IMG_1833.jpg

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec

It is with a heavy heart that I am going to have to pull out of this GB. :raincloud:

The reasons being I am working 6 days a week at the moment as we are very busy at work and have no energy by the time I get home around 8-ish. I also seem to have misplaced my modelling mojo quite a few months ago and refuse to build anything just to get it done.

I have therefor decided to have a break from the hobby for a while and hopefully will be back all refreshed and building again.

I would like to wish everyone on this GB the very best of luck with their builds and if smuts needs any help with the GB just drop me a line.

Take care and see you all some time.

Steve

It is with a heavy heart that I am going to have to pull out of this GB. :raincloud:

The reasons being I am working 6 days a week at the moment as we are very busy at work and have no energy by the time I get home around 8-ish. I also seem to have misplaced my modelling mojo quite a few months ago and refuse to build anything just to get it done.

I have therefor decided to have a break from the hobby for a while and hopefully will be back all refreshed and building again.

I would like to wish everyone on this GB the very best of luck with their builds and if smuts needs any help with the GB just drop me a line.

Steve

That's a shame Steve but I'm sure your modelling mojo will return especially after a break, it's very disheartening when even your source of relaxation becomes a frustration in itself. Try to find some way to unwind after work. Hope to see you back soon.

Cheers...

Steve

It's a pitty that you are pulling out, but I do understand it. Get everything inline in the break and get your modelling mojo back.

Cheers,

Steve

Shame Steve but you know yourself best.

Regards and take care,

Kent

Steve

Hi Steve, no worries mate come back when you're ready, I know how you feel just started a new job myself coupled with shifts & loads of inhouse training ..

Andy

Am I too late to join the Party?

I have a few specials in the stash (of possibly everything 109ish ever moulded in 1/72 in the last 20 years) that could do with being built so this might be the time!

Duncan B

Of course not, welcome aboard!!

Andy.

I had somehow missed all the banners and talk of the 109 group build so I'm very pleased to be able to take part! I have a few ideas in 1/72 (which is my usual scale) and might have a go in 1/48 too.

Right, I'm away to have a look through the stash for something a bit different.

Duncan B

Hi guys,

I've got the urge to do a late war K & I've noticed Academy do one for around 17 quid, just wondering how it compares to the Hasagawa & the rare as rocking hourse poo Fujimi (regarded as the best late 109's around)kits.

Andy :pilot:

Is Avia S-199/CS-199 eligible for this thread? Esentially it's 109G with Jumo 211 engine...

Oh I hope so too, a Sakeen would be different. Got a couple in the stash too. I see there is a Bouchon so should be ok, Mods will be along shortly to say for sure.

Duncan B

Steve

Really sorry to hear that steve I know the feeling After having that week off and getting loads done am now getting home late every night and just can't be Ar***d to do anything if i did I'm sure I'd screw it up.

So I hope to hear from you soon best wishes

Darren

Hi guys,

I've got the urge to do a late war K & I've noticed Academy do one for around 17 quid, just wondering how it compares to the Hasagawa & the rare as rocking hourse poo Fujimi (regarded as the best late 109's around)kits.

Andy :pilot:

Hi Andy.

The academy kit is the old Hobbycraft kit with Turned brass barrels and pitot.

You can see mine ealier in this thread. It also has cartograf decals instead of the usual academy cruddy ones it fits nice too