Cold War Aircraft Modeller Issue 1: Sold Out!

Spence

Spence, if your not on the MDC stand when we call, can we still pay and pick up the magazine, just in case we miss you.

Thanks Colin

Oh yes, definitely! I'll hopefully have my new polo shirt on with the logo so you'll be able to see me. As for MDC, I should be on the stand of the munchtime break...

See you next weekend!

Spence

Hello Spence....

Hope i dont sound too thick! :banghead: But is MDC,the Model Desgin Constrution stand in hall 1 tables 1161-1162?? Just making sure, because dont want to miss getting my hands on the mag!!!!!!!! So looking forward to browsing the pages!

Cheers Mark

Hello Spence....

Hope i dont sound too thick! :banghead: But is MDC,the Model Desgin Constrution stand in hall 1 tables 1161-1162?? Just making sure, because dont want to miss getting my hands on the mag!!!!!!!! So looking forward to browsing the pages!

Cheers Mark

Yes it is!

All the best - Spence

What an astonishing weekend! Launched the new magazine and have been absolutely bowled-over by the response to the content and the design; it seems as though everyone is clued in to the concept and my plans for the title in the months to come. Thanks to everyone who bought a copy and to all of those people who took the time to talk to me, offer their opinions and help with future content. Thank you all! :)

Spence

• Like 2

Spence, good to meet you yesterday. The mag is outstanding, well done! I only have one complaint regarding it - my other half got really grumpy at having to repeatedly shout downstairs last night to ask me if I was actually going to bed or whether I was going to spend all night reading the mag! ;) It's a really good read, love the layout, content & clarity of it, and the obvious care that has gone into the production of it. If Carlsberg produced modelling mags, they'd be weak and fizzy compared to CWAM, it's a proper real ale of a mag :)

G.

Hi Spence,

can I buy a copy via the post?

cheers Bob

Me too please Spence! I did have it on the list to get one while at Telford but as usual once in the Halls I had an attack of brain freeze and forgot everything.

Duncan B

Spence, good to meet you yesterday. The mag is outstanding, well done! I only have one complaint regarding it - my other half got really grumpy at having to repeatedly shout downstairs last night to ask me if I was actually going to bed or whether I was going to spend all night reading the mag! ;) It's a really good read, love the layout, content & clarity of it, and the obvious care that has gone into the production of it. If Carlsberg produced modelling mags, they'd be weak and fizzy compared to CWAM, it's a proper real ale of a mag :)

G.

Thank you so much - I'm really pleased that you like the magazine so much! I tried as hard as possible to create something that was more tradition in its outloook and it is pleasing that you are happy with the results! :)

Hi Spence,

can I buy a copy via the post?

cheers Bob

Me too please Spence! I did have it on the list to get one while at Telford but as usual once in the Halls I had an attack of brain freeze and forgot everything.

Duncan B

Hi Guys!

Thank you very much for taking an interest in my new magazine, It’s great to know that so many people like the idea and want to see what I’m up to!

You enquired about purchasing issue 1: here’s what you need to do.

The magazine costs £8 with an additional charge of £1.50 in the UK, £3.30 in Europe and £4.40 over the rest of the world, to cover the cost of postage. In order to pay for this, you will need access to a Paypal account as this is the only way that I’m able to take payments at the moment. If you have, my Paypal account is [email protected] You can deposit the funds directly into that account and also leave your full address details. As soon as the magazine is back from the printers I will send your copy over to you!

Thanks once again and have a very nice evening. I look forward to hearing from you again!

All the best - Spencer Pollard :)

Edited by Spence
  • Like 1

What an astonishing weekend! Launched the new magazine and have been absolutely bowled-over by the response to the content and the design; it seems as though everyone is clued in to the concept and my plans for the title in the months to come. Thanks to everyone who bought a copy and to all of those people who took the time to talk to me, offer their opinions and help with future content. Thank you all! :)

Spence

Spence,

Looks like you've had a favourable response, I sent you a PM to get one sent through the post, hopefully you got it?

I figured you'd want to get Telford out of the way first, will those of us wanting postal copies hear during the next week?

Wez

Edit: Spence beat me to the drop whilst I was posting!

Edited by Wez