Cold War Aircraft Modeller Issue 1: Sold Out!

Spence

Hi everyone!

Now that the first issue of the magazine is almost ready to go to the printers, I am now able to provide details of how you can buy a copy of this magazine.

Firstly, as mentioned, you will not be able to by this magazine in Smiths and there will be no digital download. Sorry about that, but it is not part of my plans, as yet.

Secondly, as I have so much support from everyone here on Britmodeller, this magazine will be offered first to visitors to this site before anyone else. I have decided to print a limited number of the first issue and so I am now taking orders from you guys on a first come, first served basis. You will either be able to reserve a copy for collection at the IPMS Scale Modelworld show in Telford, or one that can be posted out to you - though of course, that will add the cost of postage onto the cover price of the magazine.

So, if you are keen to reserve your copy, I need you to do one of two things:

1. For collection at Telford: simply reply to this thread and leave your name (either on the thread, or via a PM). I will then reserve you a copy that you can pay for at the show.
2. To be posted out. Again leave your name, mark the reply "to be posted" and then PM me your address. I will drop a not on hear just before the show to tell you how you need to pay and how much the postage will be, dependant on where you live.

I'll be taking these initial orders until Friday, November the 2nd - so be quick if you want to be sure of a copy. After that date, I will simply sell any remaining copies through my Facebook page and blog and at the show, without reservation. Of course, if I have plenty of interest above and beyond the intial print-run, I'll do a limited re-run, but that will only be done if I feel it worthwhile! I know that some of you have already asked how they can get a copy, but can I trouble you to reply on this thread - that way I can have everything in one place! Thanks!

The cost of the magazine will be £8.

Thanks for your time, thanks for your support and hopefully those of you that order the magazine will enjoy reading it!

All the best - Spence :)

Edited by Spence
  • Like 2

Wow!!! Thanks a lot guys - I am really pleased by how many of you want to see the new magazine! I'm going to create a full list this weekend, so everyone that has contact me, both as part of this thread and by PM are now on the list and will definitely be getting their copy of Issue One of Cold War Aircraft Modeller. It's great to see that I well on my way to selling the first run! Brilliant.

Those that have PM'd me will be getting replies later this evening.

Thanks a lot! :)

Spence :)