Trumpeter 1/48 Wyvern

Great result!

Regarding Microscale bottles - after similar accidents, I now sit them inside a roll of duck tape lying on its side - even if I do knock them down, they won't spill anything!

Al

I do a similar thing with my liquid cement (Tenax 7R). I can't tell you how many times I tipped over an open bottle of it, as well as the Micro decal setting solutions. I really wish they would switch their bottle shape to be a bit more "bottom heavy."

Now, on to the model - fantastic job! I have this one on my list for 1:72, but I haven't decided on the Trumpy kit or the CMR resin kit. Probably the Trumpy kit, as it's quite good. I wish Trumpy would partner with Monochrome more often - it sure led to a great kit here!

Cheers,

Bill

Great result!

Regarding Microscale bottles - after similar accidents, I now sit them inside a roll of duck tape lying on its side - even if I do knock them down, they won't spill anything!

Al

Thanks for the tip! Thankfully I didn't spill it all. I've got the 1/24 Revell Routemaster up next - and there's a lot of decals on that.

- and with the wings spread.

A small question - is the inner side of the tailplane fins dirty?

Well spotted - yes I hadn't cleaned enough of the dark wash weathering off before I sealed it - that's what I get for working under a 11w energy saving lightbulb!

Sweet! Like it a lot!

Although, as you say, not strictly accurate with the torpedo, I think it looks great with all that kit underneath. I salute you and will probably follow suit myself with mine

cheers

Rick