-HEINKEL 111 H3

Drop dead gorgeous! Some of the PhotoShop heads around here would have no problems rendering such that it would pass for real ,I reckon.

The current batch of RoG 1/32 WW2 Luftwaffe subjects are pretty stunning value aren't they? Roll on the Uhu, which is my must-have for the winter season...

Mike

- Hi Mike,

I agree with you for photo shop, but as a stubborn old Major, I'm unable to use this facility, so if some one is able to do the job I'm happy to gives him ( her) a go.-

- For sure The He 219 is a temptation to me, but I have to buy another house to gives it a decent shelter......Revel Germany is doing a very good job with WWII machines .

- Frankly speaking. I would appreciate some Japanese bombers if not in 32 scale in 48 for the less. Bitte Herr Revell aus Deutschland, if you read this.......I think we are numerous to dream of this.......

Great model, inspirational, and will eventually get round to mine.

Question please sir? How did you get the effect of the formation/ID marking (3 Large stripes) on the right wing, this decal (the one underneath the main one) is not included in the set is it?

I would be appreciate your advice on this.

Chris

Great model, inspirational, and will eventually get round to mine.

Question please sir? How did you get the effect of the formation/ID marking (3 Large stripes) on the right wing, this decal (the one underneath the main one) is not included in the set is it?

I would be appreciate your advice on this.

Chris

-Hi Chris,

- The overpainting at the edge of the markings are not inclued in the decal sheet.but this detail is read on the instruction sheet

-To obtain this I proceed like the real mechanic in charge of the job ; I made a masking scheme for the whole markings and slightily ove paint it where it is eeen on the model to comply with the instruction sheet,

The result is easy to obtain ,it is better to proceed like this than having to use the decals and making the overspray by paint afterward.

As an afterthought, I think I 've just been slightly hand heavy with my overpainting, it should have been more subdued.

-Happy to help. J.M

• Like 1